Half-Life 2: All Downloads (1374) Patches (6) | Demos (2) | Mods (915) | Maps (328) | Movies (5) | Others (116)
In Crystalline the player controls the character in an abstract universe. While collecting energy crystals the player must avoid the dangerous Chaos beings.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- The Crystal Universe is ending. Destructive energy is spawning Chaos beings that seek to destroy the once so peaceful place. In the very last moment before the final collapse the greatest crystals use their residual energy to create an avatar. This new crystal must collect the remaining invaluable energy crystals. With these energy crystals the last crystal structures will be able to escape safely to another dimension.
In Crystalline the player controls the character in an abstract universe. While collecting energy crystals the player must avoid the dangerous Chaos beings. Stopping them from dissolving the remaining crystal structures is the last hope of saving the crystalline beings.
Crystalline is a DADIU (The Danish National Academy of Digital, Interactive Entertainment) student project produced in one month and will be published for free at the start of April 2008.
Use either keyboard (up, left and right directional keys) or mouse control.
Known game bugs
- Green super crystals are not spawned dynamicly
- Avatar animations are not timed
- Game entities can spawn outside game play area
- Some animations are not looped perfectly
- Some entitiy spawns does not have animation
- Hit boxes are not optimized
- There are no real end game conditions
- When you loose your last life the game simply returns to the game menu
Credits: Mad Month Production
|File Name: Crystalline_installer.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 63.88 MB||Files Added: 10,611|
|Downloads: 26 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,066,718 (60,779 last week)|
|Posted: 28.05.2012||Supporters: n/a|