Mod: SourceForts 1.9.2 Client Installer
Half-Life 2: All Downloads (1330) Patches (6) | Demos (2) | Mods (876) | Maps (328) | Movies (5) | Others (111)
The Team is proud to present version 1.9.2 of SourceForts.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- After months of effort, setbacks and staffing issues, the Team is proud to present version 1.9.2 of SourceForts. The game has come a long way since it's inception, and we could not be more proud.
Louti, our new lead programmer, has helped us tremendously since the temporary departure of our former lead coder Jlf. With this new version, Louti has brought us numerous fixes and some new functionality, as well as translation functionality for the game itself, allowing the team to make the game more accessible to players around the world. As well, Louti has prepared some new surprises that you can look forward to in release 1.9.3 and beyond.
As a team, we would like to thank everyone who's been following the mod. As many in the community know, the team has faced countless issues that have decreased productivity, even halting it temporarily. Without the support of our community, SourceForts would not exist as it does today.
Please refer to the following changelog for exact version updates.
- Events for scoring, touching flags, returning flags, many more.
- map_restart [time until restart]
-> map_restart [time] 1 - Resets map, but keeps scores.
- league_flip - Flips teams and scores.
- Added French language file.
- cl_help (default : 1). When different from 0, all help messages are shown (such as "You can't freeze this object here!").
- Added sf_freeze_delay which sets the time between unfreezing objects in build phase.
- Counter Strike Source's menu (amx)
- Maps (overload, conduit, metalurgy)
- Players now get 20 points for capturing the flag.
- Players now get 5 points for unfreezing an enemy plate.
- The flag no longer collides with players.
- Reduced shotgun damage.
- Increased sub machine gun damage.
- Increased pistol damage.
- Weapon bucket positions tweaked.
- Enabled console by default.
- Block models optimized.
- Block skins changed.
- All corpses are removed on a phase change.
- You must now wait 1sec. before freezing another object in Combat Phase.
- Flag holder icon.
- Physic kill icon.
- Default player class is once again the Scout.
- Reduced flag pickup delay. It's now a cvar, sf_flag_pickupdelay, default 1.3.
- Players now can't freeze the block being froze by some else.
- Players now can't unfreeze the same block.
- Spawn bugs.
- Flag collision exploits.
- Class numbers now match with the corresponding keyboard number.
- Removed "null" class (happened when entering "playerclass 5" in console).
- Rocket trail bug.
- Fixed bug where the timer would display negatives value.
- Fixed bug where a block-freezing could be stop by the other team by running up to the block with the gravgun.
- Other small annoyances
|File Name: sourceforts-v1.9.2.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 37.45 MB||Files Added: 9,772|
|Downloads: 159 (4 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,394,072 (57,199 last week)|
|Posted: 29.09.2006||Supporters: n/a|