Server-Side: Occupation: Source 1.2.1 (HL2 Version Server Files)
Half-Life 2: All Downloads (1330) Patches (6) | Demos (2) | Mods (876) | Maps (328) | Movies (5) | Others (111)
These are the full dedicated server files for Occupation: Source (Counter-Strike: Source version [requires only HL2]) by EnterpriseG. See File Details for more info.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Author: EnterpriseG
This is a Turnkey install of the OccupationCS 1.2.1 Dedicated Server. The setup creates shortcuts both on the Desktop and in a Start Program Group named "OccupationCS". The shortcuts run a Dedicated Server Window Console and a Dedicated Server Command Console Interface for OccupationCS. If you have available server capacity to run the OccupationCS Dedicated Server it would be much appreciated. Thank You OccupationG
The New 1.2.1 Upgrade Patches are being authorized and will be available for download shortly.
Version 1.2.1 Features:
- Player and NPC Footsteps and Death soundeffects now enabled
- NPC AI has been improved to be faster and smarter. Minimized Collateral Team damage from fire fights and RPG launches as well as improvements in reaction time and fire control
- Fixed missing NPC Animations and Tasks. Improved decision making in Recovery and Combat behaviour
- Game title and icon now showing properly
- Keyboard settings now display proper text
- Spectator (Monitor) Mode now has Key to exit mode and join Faction
- Fixed collision issues causing unconscious model to fall through world as well as reducing damage caused by trampling
- Compatible with Dedicated Server version 1.2.1 soon to be released
Version 1.2 Features:
- Iron Sights for all weapons. (Screen Bob gone, now Weapon bobs while at hip and view bobs while in sights)
- Armor Specific Models (Models reflect level of armor for each part of its body)
- Player Animations Improved (mainly Sprinting and Sighting)
- No Crosshairs except when zoomed
- Weapon Scope Zoom now set and locked using -/+ keys
- Weapon Recoil More manageable
- NPC Animations fixed
- NPC AI Improved
- NPC's now stacked more heavily against players faction
- Gaining Control of the Map now decreases enemies allocation level
- Rank now implemented (persistent while server is running, resets when server is restarted)
- Funds and Rank now gained and lost based on combat
- Moderate Vital Healing while in Owned HQ
- Alarm indicating Gain and Loss of control of Zones by Occupation Forces
- Explosions in close proximity to Zones cause a decrease in control
- Open and Closing of Doors using Fists Secondary Attack implemented
- New Map "Sector A" added
- Minor Improvements to Lighting and Layout of existing maps
- Fixed FiveSeven Muzzle Flash bug (CS Version)
- Fixed Tracers so they more accuratly follow the path of the projectiles
- Decreased Shotgun Pellet and Slug surface areas and increased slightly pellet muzzle energy
Occupation: Source uses the HL2 projectile weapons exclusively. Owning HL2 and HL2DM is required to play this version.
OccupationCS: Source uses the Counter-Strike Weapons and the HL2 projectile weapons (over 80 ammo types). It has its own installation from Occupation called OccupationCS. This is required in order to comply with copyright conditions. Owning HL2 and Counter-Strike: Source is required to play this version.
Introduction To The Game
The Citadel has fallen and now humanity must get back up. With the alien nemesis defeated the surviving rebel army attempts to reestablish the rule of law. Unable to agree on whether to continue the Black Mesa experiments or to outlaw all alien technology the rebel army fractures into two rival factions: The Alliance and the Coalition.
With the fall of the new alien enemy comes the return of the old enemy, ourselves.
WELCOME TO THE OCCUPATION
Occupation is a HL2 combat simulation mod that implements a unique bullet, damage and game rules system. It creates a new and innovative approach to Multiplayer Gaming using ownership as the principal objective and controlled transport reinforcement as the principal means of respawning. Occupation also provides a Single player training mode pitting two HL2 AI run Factions against each other with you in the middle. The game seeks to enhance the FPS by creating a realistic game play environment where the bullets don't just penetrate and exit the target but also expand and fragment inside them causing the target not just to die but weaken, collapse and even pass out.
External and Terminal Ballistic Modeling:In Occupation Bullet behavior is based on real world physics. The bullets ability to move and penetrate depends on its physical characteristics such as energy, diameter, mass, shape and material composition to name a few. As bullets are projected through time and space their interaction with the world cause them to slow, drop, expand, fragment, deflect, lodge and obliterate during their short life. The end result is both amazing and terrifying and most importantly realistic.
Player Biometric ModelingHaving realistic projectiles with a simple tally damage system would have been pointless so Occupation implemented a health-damage system equal to that of the Ballistic Modeling. The Game uses a Composite health system that captures the complexity of the human bodies operation and most importantly its failure due to trauma.
The primary form of projectile damage to players and NPC's is caused by cavity damage. The extent of the cavity made by the projectile, the energy lost in making that cavity and the body parts the cavity passes through all are factors in the calculation of overall impact damage. The truly unique aspect of Occupation is that the cavity damage is not limited to a single hit location but can intersect many locations along the path of the projectile and can involve multiple entry and exit wound tracts. A summary injury report is available in-game (Body Status) and a complete breakdown of these injuries both sustained and inflicted is available after death.
|File Name: Occupation.1.2.1.FullServer.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 580.10 MB||Files Added: 9,771|
|Downloads: 33 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,390,320 (57,455 last week)|
|Posted: 24.07.2008||Supporters: n/a|