Mod: FakeFactory's Cinematic Mod 6.3 Patch
A cumulative patch for the Cinematic Mod. This brings CM 6.0 up to version 6.3 and contains some bug fixes and graphical tune-ups.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Readme File:
Update for CINEMATIC MOD 6 Full Installation of CM6 required. (with or without patches) The installer will update the mod to the latest version.
Your game-settings are preserved. Only Character Pimpers settings needs a update. Please reinstall your prefered models with the Character Pimper after the update has finished.
History: CM 6.3
- Fixed a wrong ini entry in the Character Pimper (preventing "Directory not found" error on model install)
- Reworked HD citizen/resistance (less plastic look, more detailed facemaps - BETA!)
- Fixed a lipsync issue with mossmann -> You need to re-install mossman via Character Pimper for taking effect
- Fixed a lipsync issue with barney -> You need to re-install barney via Character Pimper for taking effect
- Fixed a resizing bug with Character Pimper on small desktop resolutions
- Enabled Autosave in EP1
- Reworked some of the Alyx models for better vertex weighting
- Added some new models
- Fixed a bug with Character Pimper not activating HD models in HL2
- Fixed a bug, when english audio was selected
CM 6.0: Initial release
|File Name: cm6.3_update.7z|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 217.37 MB||Files Added: 9,675|
|Downloads: 207 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,455,728 (74,446 last week)|
|Posted: 07.01.2008||Supporters: n/a|