Mod: FakeFactory's Cinematic Mod 6.4 Patch
A patch that brings the Cinematic Mod up to version 6.4. The biggest update is for compatibility with the latest engine version. See full details for other changes.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Readme File:
Update for CINEMATIC MOD 6 Full Installation of CM6 required. (with or without patches) The installer will update the mod to the latest version.
Your game-settings are preserved. Only Character Pimpers settings needs a update. Please reinstall your prefered models with the Character Pimper after the update has finished.
- CRITICAL: Updated the mod for compatibility with latest engine version 14 build 3343
(MAKE SHURE TO UPDATE YOUR GAMEFILES - START STEAM IN ONLINE MODE AND LET IT UPDATE EP2)
- Added Resistance fighters to map outland_12 for a more intense final fight.
- Fixed one wrong skin texture (Female Warrior)
- Changed some songs in ep2
- Increased foliage renderdistance on DX9+
- Fixed a wrong ini entry in the Character Pimper ("Directory not found" error)
- Reworked HD citizen/resistance (less plastic look, more detailed facemaps - BETA!)
- Fixed a lipsync issue with mossmann -> You need to re-install mossman via Character Pimper for taking effect
- Fixed a resizing bug with Character Pimper on small desktop resolutions
- Enabled Autosave in EP1
- Reworked some of the Alyx models for better vertex weighting
- Added some new models
- Fixed a bug with Character Pimper not activating HD models in HL2
- Fixed a bug, when english audio was selected
|File Name: cm6.4_update.7z|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 246.59 MB||Files Added: 9,777|
|Downloads: 533 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,406,083 (59,417 last week)|
|Posted: 11.01.2008||Supporters: n/a|