Patch: Patch 1.06
This patch addresses several problems. Please check file details for more detailed info.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- This patch updates Imperium Galactica 2 to Version 1.06.
Version 1.05 IS included in this patch.
This patch addresses the following problem, among others:
You have the IG2 edition from the "Best of Infogrames" collection,
and after installing the version 1.04 or 1.05 patches the game
requires the original CD even if it's in the CD-ROM drive.
- You can choose to have simulated or controlled battles when starting
a multiplayer game. In the controlled battles two players may fight
space or ground battles, controlling their units.
- During two player controlled battles the other players will be able
to see the battlefield in a spectator mode.
- Players may adjust the time according to their needs during multiplayer.
- You can choose to allow any player or just the server to adjust time
speed during a multiplayer game.
- Skirmish mode is added with this patch
- New setup is added (=higher resolutions)
- Space ports give more money
- Space bases have been strenghtened
- Ion cannons have been strenghtened
- You can reach alliances in Diplomacy more easily.
- Fighters have been strenghtened
- Fortresses fire range has become larger
- Fixed: Rare game crash when entering fleet info screen
- Fixed: The game sometimes crashed when fighting Silveda the pirate lady
- Fixed: Couldn't redirect fleets in higher resolutions
- Fixed: Messages screen looked garbled in higher resolutions
- Fixed: Couldn't select tanks in higher resolutions
- Fixed: Message bug in the German and French version
Known bugs (will be corrected in the final patch):
- 1280x1024 is still buggy, don't use it
- Only one of the three space war musics can be played
Ihr Gamenation Team
|File Name: ig2_v106.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 4.56 MB||Files Added: 9,436|
|Downloads: 18,902 (11 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,211,267 (66,129 last week)|
|Posted: 12.12.2004||Supporters: n/a|