Demo: Kerbal Space Program Demo 0.18.2 (MAC)
The playable Kerbal Space Program demo, version 0.18.2. Note that this file is for the Mac OS X based operating systems only.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- This new demo is based on KSP 0.18.2, so it has all the newer systems, with several restrictions, of course. Here are the main differences:
* Saves are limited to a single demo profile, plus a few scenarios and tutorials.
* Part Loading is limited to the 25 Stock ones included.
* Plugin loading is disabled.
* Kerbin, the Mun and the Sun are the only celestial bodies.
* The Spaceplane Hangar and Runway facilities are inaccessible.
* You can only launch three simultaneous missions before being required to end flights to launch another.
We've revised the tutorials and scenarios so they work with the demo parts set. We've also included two demo-compatible stock rockets.
The new demo is also compiled in Unity 4, so it should have much smoother performance. We will soon release the 18.4 patch (18.3 is the demo), which brings the full version over to unity 4 as well.
Recommended System Specs
2.0Ghz Dual Core CPU or higher (preferably higher)
512MB Video Card, Shader Model 3.0
1GB Free HD space
Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8
An Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
* Note that as the game is still under development, these specs are only estimated, and are only here for reference purposes.
Download and Save to File
Unzip the contents to a directory of your choice
Run the game (KSP.app in Mac or KSP.exe in Windows)
|File Name: KSP_demo_osx.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 243.18 MB||Files Added: 9,382|
|Downloads: 79 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,154,814 (85,179 last week)|
|Posted: 22.02.2013||Supporters: n/a|