King's Quest III HQ
King's Quest III HQ (PC)
* All 16 color backgrounds remade into stunning...
* All 16 color backgrounds remade into stunning VGA graphics
* Enhanced Close up cut-scenes and dialogue pictures help immerse you into what is known as the first plot driven chapter of the King's Quest series.
* Original music by professional music composer(s)
* Re-experience the adventure with a stunning new interface (no more typing) And if you never played well, you'll probably enjoy it anyway.
Available on: PC PC Rank: 2122 / 5,991 | Overall Rank: 2690 / 14,380
|Telltale "no longer working" on King's Quest, license... (5)|
|There's strife in the point and click adventure kingdom, fair PC gamer. Telltale Games has apparently decided not to work on Sierra's classic King's Quest franchise after all, with license rights going back to Activision.
The Walking Dead developer "decided against outsourcing" and couldn't take it on themselves and so it was shelved. Activision look set to do something with it, claims another dev.
|Posted: 04.04.2013 by Technet2k|
|Fan-made King's Quest III Redux out late February, AG... (2)|
|If you've a penchant for old skool point 'n' click adventuring then the fan-made King's Quest III Redux should be on your radar. It's due out late next month.
AGD Interactive has already revived King's Quest I & II as well as Quest for Glory. KQIII Redux is their last before moving on to find other projects.
|Posted: 27.01.2011 by Technet2k|
|View all King's Quest III news...(2)|