Patch: Patch 1.0 to 1.2
KnightShift version 1.0 to 1.2 patch.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- KnightShift by Reality Pump - retail v1.0 -> v1.2 patch
This patch updates all language editions from v1.0 to v1.2. With
- 120 new weapons and other pieces of equipment and
- 10 new adversaries, which can be met from level 30 upwards,
to enhance the already extensive role-playing part of the game.
KnightShift Update 1.109 - Release information
WARNING: With version 1.109 all RPG characters are returned to level 0. All the
equipment and gold from those characters will be automaticly stored in their
WARNING: after running the new 1.109 version once, older versions will not be
able to read character data (it cannot be read by version 1.01 and 1.00).
- It is now possible to join currently running RPG sessions
- Each character of a player in an RPG game has his own magic chest located
near his or her starting point. This chest can be used to store their
equipment. Chests with equipment can be transported from one game to another.
- Password protected channels have been added to the EarthNet
- Player's character symbol has a different color on the mini map. It is now a
yellow circle with a cross.
- More information is available about running games.
- Characters created by the "Mirror spell" have a blue sparkling perimeter.
This shows which one is a real character and which is a mirror. This perimeter
is not visible to other players.
- Potions are deactivated in the editor to avoid cheating.
- All console functions have been disabled to avoid cheating.
- It is possible to open the research window in RPG mode by shortcut.
New RPG maps:
- The Great Wall (8 Players)
- Galapagos (8 Players)
- Labyrinth (8 Players)
- Hillborough (4 Players)
Rebalancing in RPG mode:
- Hunter is much stronger and faster.
- Spearman is stronger
- Barbarian is weaker in higher levels
- Knight is weaker in higher levels
- Levels above level 50 require much more experience than before.
- Spells are restricted to experience levels. It is not possible for low-level
characters to learn advanced spells.
- Freeze spells does not work on player characters
- Ghost spell is less powerful and does not last as long as it did in the
- Freeze area spell does not last as long as it did earlier.
- All traps are more powerful and weigh less.
- Knight commanding skill works on other allied players
- Magical character's inventory capacity expands with their magic power (as
with non magical characters).
- Maximum protection with sets of equipment is reduced to 95 percent.
- Items can not be duplicated by disconnect from the game.
- Ignore now works if someone is chatting from the Game to Lobby and from the
Lobby to Game.
- Fixed messages in EarthNet while entering games and channels.
EarthNet: If the player who created the RPG game leaves this game, than one of
the other players will became the host. If this new host is using Windows XP
operation system than this game will not be visible on the EarthNet server
anymore. Other players will not be able to join such a game.
|File Name: ks_update_12.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 24.51 MB||Files Added: 11,378|
|Downloads: 734 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,855,224 (32,499 last week)|
|Posted: 23.03.2004||Supporters: n/a|