Cheats & Hints
Left 4 Dead Cheats & Codes
|Activate Cheats||Enable the console first. Then you press the ~ key to open the console. (only the local server admin can do this) the admin must enter sv_cheats into the console to activate cheats.|
|Get pistol||Type "give pistol" in the console.|
|Get ammo||Type "give ammo" in the console.|
|Get pipe bomb||Type "give pipe_bomb" in the console.|
|Get rifle||Type "give rifle" in the console.|
|Get auto shotgun||Type "give autoshotgun" in the console.|
|Get hunting rifle||Type "give hunting rifle" in the console.|
|Get shotgun||Type "give shotgun" in the console.|
|Get SMG||Type "give smg" in the console.|
|Increase Populus Of Zombies||Entry Location: ~ or ` ((DIRECTOR COSOLE)) First enable the console by going into Options-Keyboard/mouse- Then check the console box. Okay now go into the console with ~ You will need to enter SV_cheats 1 // Enables console use Now set it so we can allow a large quantity of zombies z_common_limit ## // Choose your size## I recommend you start out 120 for safety Now set horde sizes z_mega_mob_size ## //Choose size This set amount of PANIC zombies in crowd NOTE`: if you want to create infinite panic You need to stay in console First force a panic Director_force_panic_infinite 1 // Now make it NEVER STOP director_panic_forever 1 The number of zombies will be increased.|
|Spawn An Everlasting Swarm of Infected||When sv_cheats is turned on, type the following to spawn an everlasting swarm of infected: "director_panic_forever 1" and "director_force_panic_event"|
|Spawn Infected||When cheats are activated type below given codes to spawn infected: z_spawn (x) (x is whatever infected you want) Such as: z_spawn mob z_spawn witch z_spawn tank z_spawn boomer z_spawn smoker z_spawn hunter|
Left 4 Dead Hints, Tips
- 101 Cremations (20) - Set 101 Infected on fire.
Akimbo Assassin (30) - Survive an entire campaign using only pistols.
All 4 Dead (30) - Kill all four Survivors in one life while playing as a Tank.
Back 2 Help (20) - Leave a safe room to save an incapped teammate and bring them back safely.
Barf Bagged (20) - Cover four Survivors with Boomer bile at once.
Big Drag (20) - Drag a Survivor 100 feet with your tongue.
Blind Luck (20) - You or another Survivor take no damage after being vomited on by a Boomer.
Brain Salad (15) - Make 100 headshot kills.
Burn the Witch (10) - Light a Witch with a Molotov.
Chain Smoker (20) - Constrict two Survivors in one life as a Smoker.
Clean Kill (10) - Shove a Boomer and then kill him without him splashing on anyone.
Cr0wnd (30) - Kill a Witch with a single headshot.
Dead Baron (15) - Survive the Dead Air campaign.
Dead Giveaway (10) - Heal a fellow Survivor when your own health is below 10.
Dead Stop (10) - Punch a Hunter as he is pouncing.
Dead Wreckening (20) - Dole out 5000 total Survivor damage as a Special Infected.
Do Not Disturb (20) - Sneak past all Witches in a campaign without disturbing one.
Double Jump (20) - Pounce two different Survivors in one life as a Hunter.
Drag and Drop (20) - Rescue a Survivor from a Smoker's tongue before he takes damage.
Field Medic (20) - Heal 25 Survivors with a first aid kit.
Grim Reaper (15) - Survive the Blood Harvest campaign.
Ground Cover (30) - Save another Survivor from a Special Infected while on the ground.
Helping Hand (20) - Revive 50 incapacitated Survivors.
Hero Closet (10) - Rescue a Survivor trapped in a closet.
Hunter Punter (10) - Shove a Hunter off of a pinned and helpless Survivor.
Jump Shot (20) - Headshot a Hunter while he's leaping.
Lamb 2 Slaughter (20) - As an Infected, incap a Survivor who has entered and left a safe room.
Man vs Tank (30) - Single-handedly kill a Tank.
Mercy Killer (15) - Survive the No Mercy campaign.
My Bodyguard (15) - Protect any Survivor from an attacking Infected 50 times.
No Smoking Section (15) - Kill 10 Smokers as they are pulling helpless Survivors.
No-one Left Behind (20) - Beat a campaign with all 4 Survivors.
Nothing Special (30) - Survive a campaign with no Survivors taking damage from Special Infected.
Pharm-assist (20) - Give pain pills to 10 Survivors.
Pyrotechnician (20) - Blow up 20 Infected in a single explosion.
Red Mist (20) - Kill 1000 Infected with a mounted machine gun.
Safety First (30) - Play an entire campaign with no Survivors taking friendly fire damage.
Spinal Tap (10) - Kill an Infected with a single blow from behind.
Stand Tall (20) - Survive a campaign without being incapacitated.
Stomach Upset (20) - All Survivors complete a campaign without being vomited on.
Tankbusters (20) - Kill a Tank without it dealing any damage to a Survivor.
Toll Collector (15) - Survive the Death Toll campaign.
Tongue Twister (20) - Free yourself from a Smoker who has grabbed you with his tongue.
Towering Inferno (10) - Light a Tank with a Molotov.
Unbreakable (30) - Finish a campaign without ever being healed.
Untouchables (30) - No Survivors take damage after contacting the rescue vehicle.
What Are You Trying to Prove? (35) - Survive all campaigns on Expert.
Witch Hunter (20) - Kill a Witch without any Survivor taking damage from her.
Zombicidal Maniac (30) - Survive any campaign on Expert.
Zombie Genocidest (20) - Kill 53,595 Infected.
- Skip The Crane
- Entry Location:
Instead of triggering the crane in dead air, you can skip it. When you jump out of the windows near the crane, turn left and there will be a vent. Climb the vent to jump onto the fence, walk across the fence and jump onto a small power unit on the building opposite (near the dumpster) then jump onto the building, no problem! Remember to Crouch Jump in some places!
- General Tips
1. If there are only a few zombies in a room use pistols. Don't waste ammo.
2. If you're in front of your group, duck so that the people behind you can shoot over you.
3. Stop and shoot. Stopping when shooting is a lot more accurate than running and shooting. But chances of getting hit are higher.
4. Go back for your team mates. This is obvious, and you always need the most firepower that you can get. The only exception is if you're in the safe room.
5. When a tank drops to its knees, stop shooting. It is a complete waste of ammo because the tank is finished by then.
6. Hunting rifles suck. It's always faster to blow them away up front.
7. Never purposely startle the witch, unless she is blocking the only way to the next area.
8. Never purposely shoot an alarmed car.
9. If you hear a Boomer, be careful and always hit him away if he's close.
10. Never go into a tight hallway when a tank is coming and always run and shoot a tank. Don't stay still and shoot. I know it contradicts #3 but do it anyway to bring the tank down.
11. On the first level of "no mercy," if you want to skip the apartment building, look behind you and you'll see the glass window. Behind that, on the other building, you'll see 2 fans. Jump on those and you won't die from the jump down.
1. Hunter: never pounce into a group of survivors. only pounce when one is separated from the group.
2. Tank: if your chasing a survivor, throw a rock at them or smash a car at 'em.
3. Tank: if your at long range from the survivors, throw a rock first, then charge.
4. Smoker: always do your best to get far away from the survivors as possible and get up a building. This way its harder for you to get noticed and you can do more damage to the survivor.
5. Boomer: never run up to the survivors to puke on them. Try to hide and do it when they don't know you're there.
6. Your claws are mostly useless, except for breaking walls and doors.
7. You aren't damaged by falls, use this to your advantage.
- One Man Witch Kill
- 1. The person designated to kill the Witch HAS to have an AUTOMATIC Shotgun, no exceptions.
2. The Witch herself has to be in an accessible part of the map, I.E. not to close to any walls, or over a fence, etc.
How this works. The "Witch-Killer" is to sneak around and behind the Witch, CROUCHED. Make sure you're completely behind her, so that she can't see you from the side. Get close enough to the point where you're almost touching her, and shoot her in the back of the head with the auto-shotgun. It sometimes works on the first hit, and sometimes you'll have to put one or two more into her as she turns to face you, but it's guaranteed to kill the Witch, so long as you sneak up on her properly.
Another way to kill a Witch in game is lmore difficult than the Shotgun tactic, but is still a viable tactic if the opportunity presents itself. It requires the Witch to be in an open field of some kind, which would provide a long line of site. A player with the hunting rifle should be able to successfully get a head-shot at her once she is in the line of sight to kill her. A few shots on her body too can take care of the business.
- Weapon Damage Points
- These are the damages for all in game firearms. Damage is based on a bodyshot to the Tank. Expect head shots to do greater damage.
Uzi-25 (single bullet)
Pump Shotgun- 240 (Close Range)*
160 (Mid Range)*
103 (Long Range)*
10 (Maximum Visual Range)*
Hunting Rifle- 90
Assault Rifle- 32
Auto Shotgun- 270 (Close Range)*
160 (Mid Range)*
125 (Long Range)*
20 (Maximum Visual Range)*
*Ranges for Shotguns based on general distance and may vary from user to user.
Left 4 Dead Trainers, Cheats Downloads
|+2 Trainer||36 KB||Download it!|