The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria HQ
The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria HQ (PC)
* Speak Friend, and Enter – Moria, called Khazad-dum by the dwarves, was their capital and the grandest of cities. This enormous underground cavern in north-western Middle-earth, comprises an immense network of tunnels, chambers, mines and huge halls that run beneath and ultimately through the Misty Mountains. For the first time, players of The Lord of the Rings Online will enter this ancient city which has served as the foundation for the modern-day dungeon-crawling adventures to battle the hordes of goblins and the Nameless of the Deep and journey through hundreds of new quests within six new kinds of stunning environments.
* The Epic Continues! — The Mines of Moria represents the beginning of Volume II of The Lord of the Rings Online. Players can experience six new books as part of this update and participate in the release of Durin’s Bane, battle the Watcher, aid Galadriel and more!
* Increased Level Cap — Players will be able advance their characters up to level 60, gaining access to new traits, virtues, skills and class quests. The crafting system will also expand, giving players the ability to craft even more powerful items.
* Discover Two New Classes — The Rune-keeper and the Warden, the first new classes to be introduced since the launch of the game, allow players to build exciting and powerful new characters in The Lord of the Rings Online in diverse new ways.
* Forge Legendary Items – The Mines of Moria will introduce Turbine’s new item advancement system to The Lord of the Rings Online. Players will be able to forge weapons and class-related equipment and evolve them to build a legacy the likes of Bilbo’s Sting and Gandalf’s Glamdring. These legendary weapons will level-up along with the player, allowing customization by advancing the item’s virtues, adding runic legacies, modifying its titles and forming fables.
Available on: PC PC Rank: 2557 / 5,249 | Overall Rank: 4497 / 13,446
The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria The Flaming Deeps Flythrough
01:53 | 2,646 views | 1 comments
The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria The Waterworks Trailer
01:32 | 1,990 views | 0 comments
|Xfire: Free-to-play titles "continue to gain rapid us... (2)|
|Free-to-play games aren't some fad, they're getting bigger and now starting to nip at the heels. Xfire has stated, in a recent report, that F2P with micro-transactions are becoming mainstream among gamers.
Xfire runs a free chat and server browser client and has seen their World of Warcraft numbers tumble, while League of Legends rockets upward. The "rapid ascension" of F2P took them by surprise.
|Posted: 14.05.2013 by Technet2k|
|Update 7 for Lord of the Rings Online detailed (0)|
|Turbine has announced the details for The Lord of the Rings Online's seventh update, which will both add new content and update old regions.|
|Posted: 04.05.2012 by JonahFalcon|
|Turbine warns of hacker attack (0)|
|Turbine has sent a letter out to gamers with registered accounts and warned that the MMO developer was "concerned that a third-party recently may have attempted to access forum account information." While the company feels there was "no indication" that accounts were compromised, they still advise players to change their passwords.|
|Posted: 18.10.2011 by JonahFalcon|
|View all The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria news...(4)|