Mod: Realms of the Elf-Lords 5.1
Lord of the Rings: TBFME II - Rise of the Witch-king: All Downloads (119) Patches (4) | Mods (44) | Maps (69) | Movies (2)
This mod changes unit stats, visual effects and skins. A gameplay mod, essentially.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- The Realms of the Elf-Lords mod changes Rise of the Witch-King with the aim of making it more fun - more balanced, and truer to the Lord of the Rings books and movies.
It is a collection of code changes, unit stat changes, but also visual effect and skin changes, that alter the overall feel of the game.
Major changes include:
- Reskins for many dwarven units
- Tougher Ents, Mumakil
- Stance changes
- Hero handling changes (slower to build and revive, cost less CP)
- Wall, structure, and siege combat changes
- A new unit, Peasants, for Men, recruitable at farms
- Powers returning from Battle for Middle-Earth 1 (Gandalf the White, Draft, Call the Horde)
- A complete hero vs hero counter system
- And much, much more!
where you can find the complete changelog, the link to download, and news as the mod gets updated.
As of version 5, Realms of the Elf-Lords is compatible with ROTWK patch 2.01!
Latest version is v5.1.
|File Name: Realms_of_the_ElfLords_v5.1.rar|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 5.01 MB||Files Added: 9,409|
|Downloads: 863 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,195,608 (72,210 last week)|
|Posted: 29.10.2007||Supporters: n/a|