Mod: Ralf Mod
Lord of the Rings: TBFME II - Rise of the Witch-king: All Downloads (123) Patches (4) | Mods (48) | Maps (69) | Movies (2)
This mod by Ralf Solo tweaks several things, such as allowing the humans to construct all of the buildings, new heroes and more. See File/Full Details for more info.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Author: Ralf Solo
RAF MOD FOR BATTLE OF MIDDLE EARTH II , RISE OF THE WITCH KING 2.1
................ FINAL UPDATE FIXED........................
* fixed few towers didn't have the proper health value !!!!!!!!!!!!
By Ralf Solo , 15 june 2008
1. what the mod do :
------------- FINAL UPDATE ---------------------------------------------------------------
- Add extra heroes (from the single campain map) to skirmish
- defense building have +20% range
- In the campain map ALL buildings can defend like the fortress, than means if you have a unit in a allied
region with a farm, in the battle your allied will show up with his farm and 2 builders, not like
before you had to defend your allied land alone.
(but in the auto resolve battle I didn't put any value so the calculator ignore them)
- More points to spend for your customised heroes
- All heroes start with double life points and have 50-100 % more life reaching level 10 (depending
of initial life points) and have a bit increased damage
- no retreat AI (didn't put 2 separate files this time)
- elimined unit BERSERKER from Isenguard , a bug or a "magic attribute" make him ignored by
my units, heros and towers during he destroy my all camp (and that several times), instead 3 basics
Isenguard units have build/time and cost reduced.
- In the campain map, the number of units created at once increased (a bit for the good side , more for the
- AI build new heros FIXED ...sorry for that
- In the campain, Human side start with a elve builder and an dwarf builder who can build
their own buildings, see screenshots ( I explain how to do it then you can do your own change see other txt file)
- Other sides than humans have +1 builder at start
- The campain WAR OF THE RING is more difficult to play now.
- Humans : Gimli, Legolas, Arwen, Glorfindel
- Elves : Faramir, Gandalf
- Darves : Aragorn, Legolas
- little bit decrease cost and build time for 2 basics units of each faction
- little bit decrease cost and build time for barrack and archery (because the AI swarm you)
- Fortress cost lowered : 3000 for Darves, 3500 for humans ( - 25% build time), 4000 for Elves
- Humans has trebuchets and towers a little more cheap (- 200 gold)
EVIL SIDE :
-Modor : Rogash, Morgramir
-Isengard : Shelob, Morgramir
-Goblin : Rogash
-Angmar : Sharku
BOTH SIDE :
- increase maximum ressource limite by 100%
- command point good side +100 % , evil side +200 %
- all fortress, walls, towers +200% health , Darves +300%
- all others buildings + 50%-75% health
- summoned allied life time +100 %
- command points for all units -50% ( more big army)
- increase a bit ressources for all factions
- increase AI command points + 100%
- All Heroes have 0 command points , except customized heroes
- Reduce difficult AI damage to normal ( so damage = 100 % instead 125 %)
- reduce the money range of all factions farms by 50 % (so you can build more farms )
The mod is tested and works fine for me , I use to play solo , human faction + 1 ally against
all 4 evil faction with brutal AI.
Go to your main game folder , take the 2 INI.BIG files ( the one in the main game folder and the one
in the extension folder named EP1 )and copy it to an folder to save it.
Take the INI.BIG from my zip file and paste it on the originals IN BOTH FOLDERS , REMENBER TO SAVE YOUR 2 ORIGINALs
INI.BIG FILE FIRST , BACKUP THEM !!
Start a new game
3. MULTIPLAYERS GAME
- Every players must have the SAME INI.BIG file
4. MOD EXPLANATION
- I add a txt file named MOD_EXPLANATION for the ones who want to change the tweaks at their taste.
IT IS EASY
5.The mod works with the non extension , but add missing clothes in the creation of your
heroes from the extension (they are pink), that doesn't bother to choose the others clothes
Enjoy , Ralf Solo
You can edit my mod how you want
|File Name: rafmod_final_fixed_rwk21.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 3.72 MB||Files Added: 11,487|
|Downloads: 380 (4 last week)||Author Downloads: 19,082,068 (27,496 last week)|
|Posted: 17.06.2008||Supporters: n/a|