Mod: Arnor Faction 1.00
Lord of the Rings: TBFME II - Rise of the Witch-king: All Downloads (119) Patches (4) | Mods (44) | Maps (69) | Movies (2)
Arnor is now a playable faction in Skirmish and War of the Ring modes. I have added a forge that allows the heavy armor and banner carrier upgrades to be purchased for the Elven units that Arnor may produce from the Elven Barracks.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Readme File:
1. Open up the .zip file and drag the file named ini.big onto your desktop.
2. Open up the folder where your Rise of the Witch King game is found, usually under "Program Files --> Electronic Arts --> The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch King"*
3. Copy the current ini.big file to a safe place on your computer, such as a desktop folder. You'll need to replace it if you wish to play online.
4. Drag the "new" ini.big file to where the original was located, and be sure that it's replaced.
5. Run the game. Arnor will now be selectable in Skirmish and War of the Ring modes, as the last faction found on the dropdown list.
*Note that where the folders are found may depend on your computer's operating system, or if you chose to place them elsewhere during the initial game installation.
Arnor is now a playable faction in Skirmish and War of the Ring modes. I have added a forge that allows the heavy armor and banner carrier upgrades to be purchased for the Elven units that Arnor may produce from the Elven Barracks. Unlike other similar Arnor mods, this one allows you to use Create-a-Heroes from the Men, Dwarves, Elves and Istari (wizards) factions. Also, the fortress may now use all upgrades, namely the Ivory Tower, which was previously unavailable.
The changes were made by myself, Alter. I used some of the changes found on another mod, which supposedly replaced a few of the missing tooltips, but appeared to do nothing else. There was no name attached to the author, but I'm not going to take credit for it. Feel free to make any changes to this mod, but please keep my name and contact on the list, and let me know what you do!
All character names and files are copyrighted by either Electronic Arts, New Line Cinema, or the Saul Zaentz Company.
|File Name: arnor.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 2.95 MB||Files Added: 9,769|
|Downloads: 3,701 (4 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,388,546 (57,183 last week)|
|Posted: 08.04.2010||Supporters: n/a|