Mod: The Sicilian Vespers 1.1 Patch
Medieval 2: Total War: All Downloads (369) Patches (4) | Demos (2) | Mods (343) | Maps (11) | Movies (6) | Others (2)
This mod fixes CTD caused by Mercenary Spearmen, removes incorrect Archer Militia from Russia in descr_strat. For more info check file details.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- "The Sicilian Vespers 1.1" for Medieval II Total War
by Salvatore "SicilianVespers" Marino
**Requires: Medieval II Total War + 1.1 Patch (not tested with 1.2 Patch)
** CHANGE LOG:
- Fixed CTD caused by Mercenary Spearmen
- Made Aragonese & Dismounted Aragonese Knights recruitable by Aragon.
- Removed incorrect Archer Militia from Russia in descr_strat
**LIST OF FEATURES:
- Campaign start date of 1311
- Playable Factions:
Kingdom of Sicily
Kingdom of Aragon
Kingdom of Naples
Republic of Genoa
Republic of Venice
The Papal States
Kingdom of Castilla y Leon
Kingdom of Portugal
Holy Roman Empire
Kingdom of France
Kingdom of Denmark
Kingdom of Scotland
Kingdom of England
Kingdom of Poland
Kingdom of Hungary
Grand Principality of Vladimir
Ilkhanate of Persia
- Regions & Provinces map v2.1 Custom
- Six new provinces:
- 2 new factions:
The Catalans/Kingdom of Aragon
The Angevins/Kingdom of Naples
- Zephs Eras and General Mod
- Darth DiplomacyCampaign War AI pack version 2.5
- Blood, Broads, & Bastards v1.9
- WhiteWolf's Byzantium Armor Progression V 0.7
- burrek's Knights and Knaves v0.95
- Eternal Turk Reskin 1.1
Before starting I suggest you install this mod in a copy of your MTWII folder that is NOT unpacked.
********** BACKUP ANY OF YOUR FILES THAT MY BE REPLACED **********
1) Unzip into your MTWII directory, the file structure should be maintained.
2) Copy the "fmv" folder from your main MTWII \data directory, into SicilianVespers\data.
3) Copy the "sounds" folder from your main MTWII \data directory, into SicilianVespers\data.
4) Copy the contents of your medieval2.preference.cfg into SicilianVespers.cfg.
5) Run Launch_SicilianVespers.bat to play. Enjoy
Sincerest thanks to all the folks who have contributed to "The Sicilian Vespers":
- Sb2ean: Regions & Provinces mod 2.1
- Ramtha: Renaissance Total War
- Zephrelial: Eras and General Mod
- Zephrelial: Teutonic Order Mod
- Darth: Diplomacy/Campaign War AI pack version 2.5
- Dearmad & Pnutmaster: Blood, Broads, & Bastards v1.9
- WhiteWolf: Byzantium Armor Progression V 0.7
- Burrek: Knights and Knaves v0.95
- Himmelsfeuer: Retextured French Shields
- Zhukov: France Coat of Arms and banner Fix (modified)
- Boicote: Portvcale v0.2
- Salty: Sicilian Shields (modified)
- Ziher: Spain shields retexture
- Eternal Cocoon: Eternal Turk Reskin 1.1
Incorporation of Mod "The Sicilian Vespers"
- Private Use is free. If you want to include parts of "The Sicilian Vespers" in a public mod, please ask myself, or the original submod creators for permission as a sign of respect. Credits should be given.
|File Name: the sicilian vespers 1.1 patch.rar|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 180 KB||Files Added: 10,640|
|Downloads: 287 (0 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,096,551 (56,240 last week)|
|Posted: 12.03.2007||Supporters: n/a|