Mod: Blitzkreig Mod
Medieval 2: Total War: All Downloads (369) Patches (4) | Demos (2) | Mods (343) | Maps (11) | Movies (6) | Others (2)
This mod from Divyanth improves gameplay. Features several minor tweaks form added realism. See File/Full Details for more info.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Author: Divyanth
Blitzkreig mod improves the gameplay by making it more realistic and practical. The following are the changes:-
1) Movement points increased to a great extent. C'mon, it doesn't take a general 6 months to move from London to Paris
2) 3 agents can be trained at a time. In real life, dozens can be trained. But heck...let's not spoil the fun!!
3) Tweaks in likelihood of success of agents. Yes...they are trained agents, recruited because they've formerly shown "some" skill. Its shameful to see a level 3 assassin get killed while trying to kill a heretic or a witch!
4) Settlements can recruit a lot more units at a time, provided they are available.
5) More merchants and more money.
6) Family members mature at 15, girls at 14. And they live upto 90.
7) Only 3 kids per family...except at the intitial stages where the family trees are preset.
All I did was that I edited certain parameters in these files
To install this mod, just extract the files into the data folder. You can apply this mod to any other mod.
CAUTION:- Create a backup before proceeding to install.
Have a great time!
|File Name: Blitzkreig_Mod.rar|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 18 KB||Files Added: 9,769|
|Downloads: 1,046 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,386,779 (55,931 last week)|
|Posted: 04.07.2008||Supporters: n/a|