Mod: Third Age - Total War 1.4 (Patch)
Medieval 2: Total War: All Downloads (368) Patches (4) | Demos (2) | Mods (342) | Maps (11) | Movies (6) | Others (2)
This is a patch for the Third Age - Total War mod by TW_King_Kong. It will bring it up to version 1.4 and requires that version 1.3 be installed prior to installing this.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Author: TW_King_Kong
'Third Age - Total War' is a total conversion modification for 'Medieval II: Total War - Kingdoms Expansion' that brings you into the world of Middle-Earth.
The Production has been going since March 2008 and the mod is currently well under development and boasts a variety of new features:
~ Play epic and strategically demanding battles with the armies of Middle-earth and there respective heroes
~ An extensive playable campaign map of middle earth featuring locations taken straight from Middle Earth Lore.
~ 12 unique factions, including Gondor, Rohan, High and Silvan elves, Dwarves, Eriador, Dale, Isengard, Mordor, Rhun, Harad and the Orcs of the Misty Mountains.
There is a lot of more to discover including Improved AI, new sounds, music, movies, custom artwork amoung many other new features...
Third Age is a must have for all fantasy and Lord of the rings fans alike.
Patch 1.5 currently under development:
- A main feature will be a completely new campaign: The Fellowship
* play with all heroes of the fellowship and try to destroy the One Ring
* experiene the journey of the fellowship and a lot of story elements
* complete unique missions and quests on your way to Mordor, i.e defend Dale from a Rhunnic invasion, rescue a princess or find an important ancillary.
* play all historic battles of the War of the Ring, including the Battle for Helms Deep, the Pellenor Fields, the raid on the Shire, the Ambush of the Haradrim invaders, etc...
|File Name: TATW_1.4_Patch.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 385.86 MB||Files Added: 9,423|
|Downloads: 22,112 (19 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,201,429 (65,125 last week)|
|Posted: 22.01.2010||Supporters: n/a|