Mod: Shaba Wangy Diplomacy Mod 1.3
Medieval 2: Total War: All Downloads (369) Patches (4) | Demos (2) | Mods (343) | Maps (11) | Movies (6) | Others (2)
A pack of invaluable changes to how A.I. behaves in campaign mode. Credits TWCenter.net.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- SHABA WANGY
-If you have a cease hostilities mission, the AI will be more likely to accept a ceasefire.
-Mongols and Timurids are now more likely (but not always) going to keep their alliances.
-Some Timurids and Venice Renamed to proper names.
-A.I. agreements between Catholic and non-Catholic factions stronger now.
-Byzantines have special bonus in diplomacy, diplomats come with +1,+2,+3, and +4 experience in cities (must use export_descr_buildings.txt).
-AI will not attack you if it likes you.
-Bug where the AI would attack you if you took a province they wanted gone.
-Alliances and ceasefires hold now for 30+ turns.
-rebels last less.
-Spain beefed up so it goes on the Reconquista instead of just laying there.
-When attacked, your allies will choose sides. (but when 2 allies fight, you don't have to)
-New names for factions fixed.
-Large and now more intricate and historical power blocks. Tangled alliance webs so PLAY SMART!
-If you are weak, you will be destroyed. I made sure fo that .
-no More lousy AI blockades
-no more half stack spam armies sieging fully garrisoned castles
-AI now considers how powerful you are in military terms and your potential to become quickly so before attacking
-power blocks of alliances form
-rebels destroyed rapidly, as before
-AI now reluctant to enter a two front war
-AI will not go head long at you if you are the strongest faction,
it will try to conquer smaller weaker states and then come at you
-New Names for all factions, historically correct within the bounds possible (I don't speak ancient Mongol),
and in the vernacular of the people in the time (no Latin kingdom names, but old Gaelic, Milanese, venetian, etc)
-Inquisitors stayed nerfed.
-Highly recommended, but not necessary, that you install the export_descr_buildings.txt. The diplomacy however, is only in the xml files.
- Alliances hold for 20 turns min, 200 max. No more backstabbing, guaranteed for at least that time.
- Ceasefires hold for 10 turns min.
- If you are 2x better of than the AI, it will accept (often offer) ceasefire.
- If you are 5x better of than AI it will accept and offer a ceasefire, and may accept protectorate.
- AI wont give you provinces for pare change anymore. Its smarter than that.
- VERY Little to NO stupid blockades.
- Alliances easier to get if NOT neighboring, - think ahead, get them early.
- Game rushes to take rebels. They disappear quickly.
- Merchant now make 3 x more money.
- Assassins now actually kill people often, are are invaluable.
-INQUISITORS NERFED A LOT! Also, you'll see less of them.
-Recruit more units per turns in higher level castles and cities.
-More free upkeep in higher level cities.
|File Name: shaba_wangy_diplomacy_mod.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 55 KB||Files Added: 9,773|
|Downloads: 704 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,395,598 (57,183 last week)|
|Posted: 16.12.2006||Supporters: n/a|