Patch: Medieval: Total War - Viking Invasion Patch 1.01
Check the release notes for more details.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- MEDIEVAL: TOTAL WAR (TM) - VIKING INVASION (TM)
V2.01 Readme Documentation
Date: 15th September 2003
This document details the changes incorporated in the Medieval: Total War - Viking Invasion version 2.01 patch.
- Fixed a bug where cavalry would receive a charge bonus ad infinitum under certain circumstances.
- Removed a command line cheat that would unlock the camera giving an unfair advantage on the battlefield.
Single Player Fixes
- Reinforcements in campaign battles now appear in the order selected in the pre-battle screen.
- Kings will no longer die of old age at exactly 56 years.
- All multiplayer players will now appear in the Medieval: Total War chat room and can talk to one another. Please note that Medieval: Total War games will not show up for Viking Invasion players and vice versa.
- The occasional crash/lockup bug when a player quits from a multiplayer game has been eradicated.
Senior QA Lead
External QA Testers (for Creative Assembly)
Many thanks to our community testing team who assisted with the V2.01 update:
Erado San and his Merry Men
|File Name: invasion201patch.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 5.68 MB||Files Added: 9,382|
|Downloads: 18,345 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,155,186 (85,173 last week)|
|Posted: 13.10.2003||Supporters: n/a|