Men of War HQ
Men of War HQ (PC)
Men of War will feature 50 new units to play, including newly designed tanks, APCs and heavy guns. Dynamic, in-game video enhances the single player missions, while developer Best Way has given the sounds of war new range with over one hundred new effects, recorded under real operating conditions. The single player campaign will also feature a fully customizable user interface so players are able to set-up their command layout as they please.
In addition to the in-depth single player experience, Men of War also unleashes all new multiplayer maps along with new 'capture the flag' and 'high-value cargo' modes, all faithfully recreated with stunning graphics and refined AI. A new rating system has also been introduced to ensure a fair fight in online multiplayer battles.
• Three evolving storylines in the Soviet, Allied and German armies, comprising 19 missions in total
• More than 50 new units to use in multiplayer mode
• Realistic models of armament and military equipment recreated in accordance with design drawings and historical documents
• System of ratings and statistics for every participant in multiplayer mode
• New nation in multiplayer mode - Japan
• Revised controls interface - customizable and easier to use
• New multiplayer maps and 2 new game modes
• Highly detailed WWII environments and characters faithfully recreated with a cutting-edge graphics engine
Available on: PC PC Rank: 42 / 5,834 | Overall Rank: 41 / 14,226
|Men of War dev announce crowd-funded Call to Arms, "m... (5)|
|Digitalmindsoft has got enough funds together to begin production on their next project, Call to Arms, with "every cent offered" by crowd funding funnelled into the RTS.
This new RTS from the studio will feature their "innovative "direct control" feature," a third-person action mode. There'll be two playable factions, 20 vehicles and over 60 firearms.
|Posted: 18.12.2012 by Technet2k|
|Men of War's Digitalmindsoft post 'open letter' to St... (1)|
|Developer Digitalmindsoft of Men of War: Assault Squad has posted an open
It's still selling to PC fans and has "generated more than 5 times" its cost to Digitalmindsoft, thanks to Steam's 'prompt updates' to the game. Steam has earned a "well-deserved status".
|Posted: 24.02.2012 by Technet2k|
|View all Men of War news...(2)|