Mod: Neverending Battles 2.1
Men of War: Assault Squad: All Downloads (58) Patches (14) | Demos (2) | Mods (36) | Maps (5) | Movies (1)
Neverending Battles of World War Two A survival skrimish mod
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Neverending Battles of World War Two
If crashing try lowering your texture settings in options. Medium should be a safe bet for most players. But high also seems to work for some players. Ultra textures is what is causing the crashes, too much stuff for the game engine to load I'm afraid.
A survival skrimish mod with new maps and a complex script that will give you a new experience every time you play.
Made by Ozka (ingame nick Ozka420), with help from fastLegz (mapmaker).
Also big thanks to all the testers and the makers of the Mortar mod and BS3 ATG.
Testers: Knegrow (lunarskiit), Timmyvos, Utbildadninja, Kommando, the Soldier.
-7 maps in total to play on!
-Choose your nation, and the enemy nation ingame.
- Survive for 50 minutes
- Build your defences and buy troops to hold against the waves
- Enemy sends a big wave every now and then depending on difficulty
- A radio station that has to be in your control in order to buy troops
- A resupply script too minimize the microing when you have to resupply your soldiers.
- A script that gives you random troops or resources every now and then.
- A rather complex difficulty system, if too hard try on an easier setting.
- Fully COOP supported- Enemy gains in strength whenever you loose ground.
- Three defensive lines to defend, if you lose the last you lose the game.
- INTENSE AND UNFORGIVING GAMEPLAY!
Play this mod with texture settings set to medium or high.
|File Name: neverendingbattles2.1.rar|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 23.84 MB||Files Added: 9,780|
|Downloads: 1,744 (4 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,472,085 (59,821 last week)|
|Posted: 28.02.2012||Supporters: n/a|