Mod: SirHinkel's Coop-Missions 1.0
Men of War: Assault Squad: All Downloads (56) Patches (14) | Demos (2) | Mods (34) | Maps (5) | Movies (1)
I've overworked all my missions to run more stable in coop. All maps and scripts have been overhauled. The maps are a little smaller now and there are only two enemy flag rows.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- This Mod contains 20 mostly new maps and missions with a huge number of different units and a high attention on map details, textures and design.
I spend over 1.500 hours in the editor to create all these. So please feel free to leave any kind of feedback or comments but please take your time too and don't just say e.g. "It's boring" "It's good" "It's F***" I need real feedback with details and proposals with things you like and don't like.
- Dowload the mod (SirHinkel's Testmissions)
- Unzip the file with e.g. winrar
- Copy the folder (SirHinkel's Testmissions) to ...steam/steamapps/common/men of war assault squad/mods
- Copy the "game_progress.set" file which is located in the "SirHinkel's Testmissions" folder to ...documents/my games/men of war - assault squad/profiles/your_profil/ and replace the existing "game_progress.set" file and don't forget to make a backup of it!
- Start the game and go to "options / mods" select "SirHinkel's Testmissions" and press activate
- You're done!
Don't forget to put the game_progress.set file to: ...documents/my games/men of war - assault squad/profiles/your_profil/
otherwise you have to play all maps one after another!
And Don't forget to make a backup of your game_progress.set file!
These missions are made for singleplayer. They're Coop-ready but it may be necesseary to reduce the texturequality during coop-games!
|File Name: SirHinkels_COOP_1.0.rar|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 334.48 MB||Files Added: 9,768|
|Downloads: 293 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,353,086 (42,847 last week)|
|Posted: 23.05.2013||Supporters: n/a|