Miss Spider - Scavenger Hunt HQ
Miss Spider - Scavenger Hunt HQ (PC)
The story’s core themes of family, fun and adventure, not only teach children the importance of being kind and having empathy for those who are different, but also of enjoying the beautiful world we live in and sharing it with others. The game allows kids to creep into a ‘big’ little bug world experiencing loads of adventure with an educational twist, exercising skills such as math, hand-eye coordination and color matching-truly spiderific.
* Hours of game play with four different Scavenger Hunts, each containing individual game play, for a total of nine distinct activities.
* Each Scavenger Hunt is centered on one of Miss Spider’s kids – Squirt, Shimmer, Bounce and Dragon. The player then has to help locate the objects on each of their individual lists.
* Unlock the ninth and final activity with the completion of all four Scavenger Hunts.
* Each Scavenger Hunt takes place in settings inspired by the television series with beautiful graphics and sound that is true to the Miss Spider Universe.
* The player can choose between playing both the regular Scavenger Hunt games or just playing the activities.
* Three difficulty levels ensure challenging game play for players of all ages.
* Pictures accompanying the items written on the scavenger hunt list allows for non-readers to also benefit from the games adventures.
Available on: PC PC Rank: 3329 / 5,315 | Overall Rank: 4812 / 13,563