Mod: The Last Days 3.23 - Speed and Stability Mod
- improve mod game speed and stability. - fix or reduce number RGL errorís with vertex buffer memory. - if you donít need speed , you may increase units number.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Mod Speed&Stability 1.0 for mod Last Days v.3.23
ASK ALL QUESTIONS HERE:
- improve mod game speed and stability.
- fix or reduce number RGL errorís with vertex buffer memory.
- if you donít need speed , you may increase units number.
Mount&Blade used LODs (Level Of Detail) system for improve game performance but unfortunately not all models in original Last Days have LODs .
Same gamers ( and I too ) have RGL errorís with vertex buffer memory, reduce number polygons fix this problem .
Must work with most mods for Last Days, but you need first install Speed&Stability and after another mods.
For increase speed and stability I make:
- LODs for all other models in Last Days module ( more then 600 ) .
- Remake all models for spawn items ( arrows, thrown spears and axe ) for low poly. For spawn object lods not work. Big problem if hundreds archers spawn hundreds arrows in one time (special in siege).
- Optimize textures (Resize few textures for small object. Add mipmaps for objects, remove mipmaps for interface. Remove not needed alpha channel).
- Make animated lod1 for all staff (quiver, bow, scabbard and other).
If you dont have more problem with crash with RGL error , but have crash with Newton.dll - disable ragdoll (or maybe reduce unit number).
Newton.dll - old physic engine in M&B , it work for regdoll and collisions.
If you have 4 Gb (3.5 for 32 bit) you can enable Large Address for M&B exe , and for you Operation System , its fully remove problem.
INSTALLATION : run Speed_and_Stability_LD.exe and choose folder.
|File Name: Speed_and_Stability_for_mod_Last_Days_3_23-3978-1-0.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 47.08 MB||Files Added: 10,611|
|Downloads: 931 (14 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,070,645 (60,091 last week)|
|Posted: 16.04.2013||Supporters: n/a|