Mod: Call of the Kings 1.3.2 (Full)
Call of the Kings is a Mount and Blade overhaul, it takes the player to the early age of the gunpowder in Calradia
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- 30+ New Items
- 97+ Companions mod
- Advanced Orders (volley-fire, Spear Bracing, etc)
- 60+ New Units (all made by me!)
- New Backstory Options (some made by me!)
- Split Troop Assignments
- Optional Battlesizer App <- Will be included wth ever full version download, though it was released with patch 1.3.3.
- Optional Battlesizer installer
- New Backstory Options
- Player Faction Troops
- Adventurers (mercenaries)
- New Parties
- New Companions
- New Factions
- Free-Lancer <- Being saved for a later date
- Optional Music Add-on
- More stuff!
- Kingdom of Swadia - Based on Renaissance period Germany and Spain, their most notable troops are the Carabineers (mounted gunners), Longbowmen (long range skirmishers), Knights (heavy cavalry) and Champions (heavy infantry). The best stategy to use with these troops is to slowly advance forwards as your longbowmen rain hell down on your enemies, and then finish them off with a musket volley at close quarters - or - run them down with your heavy cavalry and carabineers.
- Kingdom of Rhodoks - Based on high-medieval period Italy, their most notable troops are their Armored Sergeants (heavy pikemen clad in mail), Pavise Crossbowmen (medium range crossbowmen that have large Pavise shields) and Musketeers (close range gunners). The best strategy with the Rhodoks is to hold the line and wait out your enemies, soon they will charge - or - have your swordsmen charge the enemy lines as your pavise crossbowmen snipe them from afar.
- Kingdom of Vaegirs - Based on the early-medieval russia, their most notable troops are their Knights (heavy cavalry wearing kuyak armor), Hussars (medium shock cavalry), Birdiche Infantry (heavy shock infantry) and their Archers (long range skirmishers). The most effective tactics to use with the Vaegirs is to chase your enemies down whilst your archers thin out their numbers from behind the line.
- Kingdom of Nords - Based on viking-age Denmark, they field the Huscarl (heavy shock infantry), Warriors (medium shock infantry) and Horsemen (light shock cavalry best used as cannon fodder). The most effective tactics with the nords is obviously charge at them - or - you order your men to form a shield wall around your archers and wait until the enemy numbers are thinned out enough to finish the battle with a single charge.
- Khergit Khanate - Based on early-medieval mongolia, they have the Khergit Guard (heavy shock cavalry), Master Horse Archers (light horse archers) and Master Bowmen (long range defensive archers). The best tactic would be to charge the enemy in a single horde whilst your bowmen keep your flank covered.
- Sarranid Sultanate - Based on early-medieval age Egypt, they have the Mamlukes (heavy shock cavalry), Mamluke Archers (heavy horse archers) and Guards (heavy infantry). An effective tactic with the Sarranid troops would be to order your men to assault the enemy head on to weaken them and have your horse archers surround the enemy, and then order your cavalry to charge finishing off any survivors.
Credits: Call of the Kings Development Team
|File Name: Call_of_the_Kings.rar|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 488.91 MB||Files Added: 9,769|
|Downloads: 1,469 (52 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,375,926 (46,928 last week)|
|Posted: 08.05.2013||Supporters: n/a|