Mod: Mount and Empire - Battle Sizer
I bet you want as large battles as possible, so i uploaded a little application called BATTLESIZER. It Allow you to Field as many soliders as you desire (with some cap though)
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- NOTE: THIS TOOL ONLY AFFECTS THE BATTLE SIZE IN THE SINGLE PLAYER GAME, NOT MULTIPLAYER.
With this tool you can get around the game's battle size limit of 150 and instead choose up to 1000. Note that overly large battle sizes can very easily crash Warband if your computer isn't able to handle them, or at the least cause horrible slowdowns. Don't even expect to be able to have battles of size 1000 even if you have the latest and greatest hardware; that upper limit is that high to give plenty of leeway. If you experience crashes, you should lower the battle size.
How to use this tool:
1. Make sure to have run Warband at least once so the configuration data files are created.
2. Make sure Warband is not running when you use this tool.
3. Run this tool, choose your desired battle size, then save and exit.
4. When you next run Warband, the desired battle size will be set (which can be confirmed on the options screen).
|File Name: BattleSizer.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 883 KB||Files Added: 10,611|
|Downloads: 1,168 (13 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,070,645 (60,091 last week)|
|Posted: 24.05.2013||Supporters: n/a|