Patch: Patch 1.03a
The 1.03a patch from AGEOD. There have been several changes, especially to certain campaigns. See full details.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Napoleon's Campaigns Patch 1.03a / February 2nd, 2008
- Murat was not removed properly in the Peninsula War Campaign.
- Kutusov was not remplacing Barclay in the 1812 Campaign.
- Saxon switch of allegiance did not work in the Prussian Campaign.
THIS PATCH DOES NOT WORKS FOR THE 1.00 BOXED VERSION, if you have not installed
the Foundation Patch before. (Download version is ok)
Napoleon's Campaigns Patch 1.03 / January 23rd, 2008
- Modification of Models (new models, some values adapted)
- Modification of Units (idem, plus NDS and Greek-Albanese troops for Russia 1805)
- Modification of Wheather patterns (too much snow in the Spring, now fixed)
- Modification of factions (new software cursor)
- major change in Objectives (number and values), by Laurence & Henry, on each scenario
- New scenarios:
#The Prussian Campaign: Sept. 1806 to Aug. 1807., 41 turns
As the French player, you have two objectives. First, defeat the main Prussian army in Saxony. Second you must capture all Prussian cities, and reach as far east as you can, including Warsaw, before the Russian army shows up in strength. If you hold and achieve these objectives by the summer 1807, victory is yours.§As the Coalition player, you must first preserve as much as you can of the Prussian army, and save as many cities as possible, especially those in the East. Doing so should give you victory.
#Extended 1805 Campaign (two large theaters of operations), 24 turns
Thames or Danube - Europe: Aug. 1805 to Feb. 1806
As the French player, you have two ways to reach your objectives. Either you succesfully invade England while protecting France and Italy from invasion. Or you defeat the Russian and Austrian army in Germany and advance on Wien (once you have conquered the Habsburg capital, fight and beat the remaining Russian and Austrian armies if any). If you hold and achieve these objectives by end of 1805, victory is yours.§As the Coalition player, you must first preserve England from invasion, or save the Austrians and Russians from Napoleon's wrath. If in addition you manage to Milano, Zürich or Strasburg, you will gain victory. Knowing that Prussia may join the war on your side!
- A few corrections to Otions and events (NB remain to correct not-working removal of units)
- You can now see how much exp points an element (or leader) has, by passing the mouse over his stars, in the Element Detail Panel.
- You can now launch a mod with a command line: AACW.exe modpath /mymod
- You can now tweak the brightness of the map only (shift-ctrl-page down/up) or the whole screen (shift-page down/up)
|File Name: ncp_v103a.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 23.20 MB||Files Added: 9,436|
|Downloads: 372 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,207,964 (71,603 last week)|
|Posted: 05.02.2008||Supporters: n/a|