Mod: Anniversary Edition Daodan DLL
This is a DLL file that corrects an issue that causes "Blam!" on startup and adds new features. See File Details.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- The Daodan DLL is a file which is loaded at startup by all PC versions of Oni.
It allows one to hook Oni's runtime environment and patch the executable dynamically, at runtime.
The key features at the moment are a few bug fixes and a bunch of more or less revolutionary cheats.
The DLL fixes:
* the common "Blam" at startup (caused by the overflow of the GL extensions buffer).
(it does not yet fix all critical overflows (e.g., Oni can not handle over 32 chars with an Nvidia GFX card)
* The pathfinding grid cache size, which used to cause crashes for some extreme scripts.
* A bug in the AI projectile awareness, however the actual projectile dodging is still flawed (seperate patch needed).
New features :
* Plugins are enabled (level#_Whatever.dat), which are a convenient complement to the Edition.
* Enables the support of extended ASCII (Latin languages and Cyrillic; not Chinese (yet?) )
* Enables DirectInput, making the key configuration layout-independent. Also fixes mouse wheel etc.
* Unlocks the thedayismine cheat and makes it available through "x" to save on typing.
* Makes cheats available even if the game has not been completed (which can't happen with the demo).
* Adds cheats like kangaroo, marypoppins, bulletproof, bigbadboss and tellmetheversion ^^
|File Name: Daodan_DLL.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 113 KB||Files Added: 9,382|
|Downloads: 634 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,153,937 (94,554 last week)|
|Posted: 09.03.2009||Supporters: n/a|