Patch: Patch 1.01 (Metaboli)
Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising: All Downloads (100) Patches (4) | Mods (21) | Maps (70) | Movies (5)
The 1.01 patch for Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising. See File Details for a list of changes. Note that this is for the Metaboli purchased downloaded versions of the game.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
1. The game now displays the version number on the front end
2. Video can now be captured with the software FRAPS.
3. When using the Mission Editor, if the player clicks off the game in order to move an object in the mission editor, the game will now not loses focus.
4. Gameplay online
o Lag issues reduced for 32 players pvp
o The Client and Host shooting are now synchronised. The client will no longer empty a magazine into a player and not killing him.
o In an online game, the mines are now correctly synchronised. The player can place mines on the ground with no problems.
o The weapon will now continue working if the player spam the fire button and the change fire rate button.
o The Players will now position correctly when re-spawned inside a vehicle
o Clients are now able to enter vehicles with no problem
5. All sniper rifles will now have a sway effect
6. When a building is destroyed any corpses that are within the building are removed, so they are not floating in the air.
7. The inventory UI from the crate or corpse can now be opened correctly when the player is standing at distance.
8. A rare online crash bug has been fixed when the Client is assaulting the fuel depot towards the end of the mission Bleeding Edge
9. If the fireteams are following orders and then the player select an ROE order on all fireteams including themselves the orders will now be spread across all fireteams.
10. On a Pvp game, the counter will now count correctly when the settings are restricted to no re-spawns
11. Games via a private server and password are now correctly protected. The players will now require the password to join the game.
12. The mouse wheel will now respond to the input control if the player enters a vehicle and continues to switch positions using mouse wheel.
13. The player can now change weapon with number keys while in a vehicle
14. The player can now scroll the list of names in the lobby using the middle wheel
15. The reloading time is now correct when the player is going prone straight after firing a SMAW or Queen Bee weapons.
16. The chat box will not overlap on 800x600 resolution
17. In the polish SKU, the apostrophe key is now translated correctly when changing keyboard configuration in the Front end
18. When exiting the credits, the heading will not transition twice.
19. The game has been modified to only use the original data to prevent cheating or hacking by modifying the configuration files.
20. Added script command OFP:setAIConfigPropertyValue to allow mission designers to override the AI configuration values found in the global AIConfig.xml file in user generated missions only.
|File Name: of_dragon_rising_patch101met.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 181.51 MB||Files Added: 9,383|
|Downloads: 4,344 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,175,926 (85,020 last week)|
|Posted: 17.11.2009||Supporters: n/a|