Patch: Patch 1.2
The 1.2 patch for Operation Flashpoint: Red River.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- PLEASE NOTE - The patch on PC should be available from GFWL around 10PM GMT. We need to update Steam first though so there could be some Steam users unable to connect to Live for a few minutes before Microsoft go live with the patch.
Improvements have been made to the multiplayer sessions.
• Users should no longer be kicked out of multiplayer sessions at random points.
Improved stability after very long periods of gameplay.
Numerous gameplay fixes, tweaks and improvements.
Improvements to the physics system.
• Physics related crashes when large explosions occur have been fixed.
• Improved the vehicle physics and handling.
Improvements to the AI pathfinding.
• We have addressed various issues with AI path finding and script logic
• AI priorities system has been changed to reduce the occurrence of AI fireteam members walking in front of the player’s line of fire. Also when the AI has no option but to cross the users line of fire audio feedback is now given.
Improvement to the audio playback system.
• We have included new audio mixes for the Humvee and helicopter. This will prevent in game speech being drowned out by the vehicle engine noise.
• Changes made to the audio system to stop the audio dropping out mid way through missions.
• Occlusion culling is now turned off for high end PC’s aiding performance.
• Improvements have been made to the advanced graphics menu.
• Improvements have been made to the character rendering system to prevent un-textured or low LOD characters being seen.
• Numerous minor graphical issues have also been addressed.
Update to user_config for DLC achievements
• This has been done to allow us to add 5 new achievements for the upcoming DLC “Valley of Death” DLC pack.
We have reduced the number of campaign checkpoints that the player can trigger in the experienced difficulty.
|File Name: ofprr_patch_1.2.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 31.54 MB||Files Added: 9,777|
|Downloads: 2,759 (7 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,410,258 (59,681 last week)|
|Posted: 03.01.2012||Supporters: n/a|