Overclocked: a History of Violence HQ
Overclocked: a History of Violence HQ (PC)
Using innovative narrative structures, Overclocked charts the diffuse areas where memories and illusions, dreams and reality, perpetrators and victims meet, and deals with the issue of violence.
Technically, Overclocked takes the engine from The Moment of Silence to the next level with an innovative character animation system, improved facial expressions, more real-time camera movement, cinematic dialogues and lots of interaction – the results are strong visuals and an involving story. Overclocked is a political psychothriller with survival-horror flair that offers thrills, as well as plenty food for thought.
• Innovative point and click adventure
• Highly topical story, told in reverse chronological order
• 20 hours of disturbing psycho-thriller tension
• Six playable characters
• 45 highly detailed and lovingly animated locations dynamic lighting
• Modern 3D graphics incl. elaborate weather and lighting FX, facial animations
• Innovative dialogue system
Available on: PC PC Rank: 2430 / 5,725 | Overall Rank: 4767 / 14,119