Patch: Patch 1.02 (Retail/Digital Download)
The 1.02 patch for Penumbra: Overture. See File/Full Details for the list of changes. Note that this patch can be used for the retail and Frictional Games downloaded versions of the game, but there is a more recent (1.03) patch for the downloaded versio
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- IMPORTANT: This update is for any version of Penumbra: Overture prior to 1.0.2.
- BumpSpec* changed to saturate w coord of BumpVec. Fixes strangeness on ATI with specular.
- Diffuse_Color_vp.cg was given 4d Color. Fixes disappering alpha geometry.
- Fixed strangness on ATI in shader quality Medium
- Fixed strangness on ATI in shader quality Low
- Attenuation bug for Low and Medium shader fixed.
- Minor misc other changes
- Keypad works after switching interact / examine buttons in settings.
- Shortcut key can be used to look at blank note.
- Jump + Tab does not increase jump height.
- Entering a map where a worm has appeared no longer result in crash.
- Cannot exit chemical storage after worm enters any longer.
- Updated BlackBox to give better information on crashes.
- Update StickAreas, hopefully solving cable bug.
- Updated MotionBlur.
- Added crosshair as an option.
- Fixed personal task not removed properly.
- Fixed lag issue with boulder in water cave.
- OpenAL fixes, SoundBlaster X-Fi/Audigy should be more compatible now.
- Ladders less prone to let the player fall of when exiting.
- Minor level and event fixes.
|File Name: penumbra_overture_ep1_102u.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 5.24 MB||Files Added: 9,776|
|Downloads: 4,800 (4 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,402,894 (58,134 last week)|
|Posted: 05.03.2008||Supporters: n/a|