Mod: Smokin' Guns
Quake III Arena: All Downloads (218) Patches (2) | Mods (132) | Maps (68) | Movies (1) | Others (14)
This mod from Smokin' Guns Productions is intended to be a semi-realistic simulation of the "Old West's" great atmosphere, and was developed on Id Software's Quake III Arena Engine. See File Details for more info.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Author: Smokin' Guns Productions
FPS based on the Quake 3 Engine
Smokin' Guns is intended to be a semi-realistic simulation of the "Old West's" great atmosphere was developed on Id Software's Quake III Arena Engine.
This total conversion includes completely new weapons created with historically correct information about damage, rate of fire, reload time, etc. It also includes new gametypes and maps inspired mostly by movies. And to increase the feeling of a "gunslingers atmosphere" we also created music tracks and sounds adapted to this time period.
* Here's a list of some of the most important features of Smokin' Guns: A full arsenal of weapons with historically correct design. Check the weapons page for more information.
* A variety of western styled maps and player models.
* A realistic damage system with different locations (head, chest, neck, etc) and height-dependant falling damage.
* New western styled gametypes for more fun: Bank Robbery and Duel Modes.
* A money system allowing for equipment purchase with money from rewards & pickups.
* Easy to use graphical user interface and HUD.
* Other small improvements for better gameplay and enhanced fun.
|File Name: Smokin_Guns_1.0.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 334.47 MB||Files Added: 11,014|
|Downloads: 34,473 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,349,482 (49,489 last week)|
|Posted: 07.01.2009||Supporters: n/a|