Patch: Rail Simulator Upgrade Mk1
Patches your Rail Simulator game. See full details for some of the changes.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Thanks to all the feedback from the various Rail Simulator communities we have managed to encompass a great deal into this first Upgrade to the core software. This Upgrade brings all Rail Simulator copies up to the same level, adding all the work completed between European and US releases. With ongoing support for Rail Simulator, we will enhance further areas in future upgrades.
Here are some highlights of what Upgrade Mk1 brings:
* The ability to select from the 5 available languages, in the initial options screen
* The ability to delete unwanted routes and scenarios from the front end menu system
* Better functionality on the 2D Map for picking destinations and tracking the player train
* Reduction of minimum curve radius to encompass narrow gauge railways
* Signalling now recognises when a train is split or joined within a block
* The ability to include assets from outside your own or the default Rail Simulator folder structure
* Uncoupled rolling stock now coasts to a halt rather than stopping dead
* The ability to force open manual junctions rather than derailing
* Many Dispatcher enhancements to reduce collisions outside the players influence
Upgrade Mk1 includes many more enhancements, improvements and fixes for issues people have been experiencing, with the full list viewable in the release notes upon installation.
HST Audio Setup Files
Also released today are the Audio Setup files for the Class 43 High Speed Train. Having had much feedback about this particular locomotive since launch in October 2007, we have decided to release the source setup files to allow developers to get an insight into how to build their own content using the powerful audio functionality present in Rail Simulator.
|File Name: RailSim_Upgrade_Mk1.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 60.82 MB||Files Added: 9,675|
|Downloads: 3,805 (7 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,457,544 (74,449 last week)|
|Posted: 11.02.2008||Supporters: n/a|