Patch: Patch #2
Patch #2 for Red Faction: Guerrilla. See file details for more info.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
1. Extract the "Content" directory from the downloaded file. This will have all of files required for the patch, which include a .exe, a .msi, and a .cab file.
2. Run the .exe file within that directory, and it will install the patch.
3. Load up the game and play. Your version should now be 184.108.40.206 (Vista / 7) or 220.127.116.11 (XP)
Red Faction: Guerrilla second PC patch notes
* DirectX 9 or 10 selection will now be available using the "-nod3d10" launcher parameter.
* Fine Aim can now be toggled at any time except for sprinting.
* An option for "V-Sync" will be added to the "Options" menu.
* Fixed an issue with weapon selection sticking.
* Fixed Siege and Damage Control target indicators so they will now stay in their proper positions within 16:10 resolutions.
* Fixed an error in the resolution list where previously only 16 resolutions could be shown at once.
* Fixed an error where an "Enter" hint was being displayed during auto-saving.
* Windows 7 / Vista speed-up issue has been corrected.
* Launcher will now default to "Normal" priority instead of "Above Normal".
* Turret sensitivity has been tweaked to feel more natural.
|File Name: tu10000082_10000382.cab|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 108.64 MB||Files Added: 9,382|
|Downloads: 9,908 (13 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,168,980 (85,383 last week)|
|Posted: 07.04.2010||Supporters: n/a|