Mod: CTDP F1 2005
This mod from Cars & Tracks Development Project brings you the 2005 season, complete with the full line of cars. Features include new models and textures, a new HUD and much more. See File Details for more info.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Authors: Cars & Tracks Development Project
Something missing in your rFactor?
You have waited long time, but CTDP finally brings you the real Formula One-experience for your rFactor.
Now you can get the complete Formula One season 2005 a full line of cars: all polished, cleaned and prepared for your race.
And that won't be an easy one, but instead you get physics, which will demand all your cunning to succeed. Who said Formula One was easy, has never tried ... the real thing. I wish it was real.
* 2005 high detail models and high resolution textures
* All special liveries throughout the season
* 2005 helmets and driver
* 2005 physics and performance
* 2005 rules (i.e. no tyre changes allowed)
* Non-linear tyregrip and tyre damage by debris
* 3 kinds of tyres for each of the 2 manufacturer
* 2005 tyres and rims with motion blur
* F1 sounds by Fonsecker
* 10 Engine programs
* Realistic wear of motors and brake s
* Updated menu with music by Michael Renk and T-Star
* Updated Heads Up Display
* Full DX7, DX8 and DX9-support
* Supports rFactor-skinning-feature
|File Name: Formula_One_2005_by_CTDP_V1.2_for_Rfactor.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 202.78 MB||Files Added: 9,382|
|Downloads: 2,406 (4 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,154,476 (85,116 last week)|
|Posted: 18.09.2008||Supporters: n/a|