Demo: Rise of Prussia Demo 1.01a
The playable Rise of Prussia demo version 1.01a. This includes the hotfix that was released yesterday.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Changes 1.00>1.01a:
* The third tutorial had a bug preventing the process of the first turn.
* Not using his desktop resolution would prevent the Army Outliner to be displayed correctly.
* In the campaign, the Saxony Surrender and Austrian Reinforcements events have been overhauled completely.
* All three tutorials: basics, Army Command, Advanced Tutorial
* Invasion of Saxony Scenario
* First 12 turns of the big campaign (1757-1764)
Limitations in the demo:
* You can't continue past the turns allowed (contrary to the full game)
* Elements recover hits but can't be recreated completely when destroyed (you need replacements for either operations)
* The National Morale can never drops below 100 (but can raise much higher)
And that's it, basically, almost as the full game within the context of the demo scenarios (and these limitations should not prevent you from enjoying the demo).
* Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/ Windows 7 (Does not support 98 or 2000)
* Processor: PentiumŪ IV 1800+ MHz
* Memory: 1024 Mb RAM
* Hard disk space: 2Gb free on hard disk
* Video: 128 Mb DirectX 9.0c
* Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card DirectX: DirectX 9.0c or more
* Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers
* Special multiplayer requirements: Internet Connection for multiplayer
* Multiplayer restriction: Play-by-Email only (Demo allows PBEM)
|File Name: ROPDemo101a.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 692.35 MB||Files Added: 11,489|
|Downloads: 572 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 19,096,128 (27,885 last week)|
|Posted: 10.03.2010||Supporters: n/a|