Rome: Total War Cheats & Codes
Press the tilde (~) key to bring down the console, and enter the following cheats to enable them.
||Units are 10% cheaper.
||Walls will crumble.
||Adds money. X = amount.
|add_population Y X:
||Adds population, where Y is the settlement name and X the amount.
||Attacker or defender automatically wins the next auto resolved battle.
|create_unit settlement/charactername unit_ID amount exp/armour/weapon
||Creates a unit in the selected settlement or characters army with the stats you input
||Toggles Fog of War
|give_trait characternname traitname level
||Gives the character the trait at the chosen level.
||Finished the building queue in the settlement
||Lists all traits
|move_character Z X,Y
||Moves character to location, where Z is character name and X Y are coordinates.
|give_trait_points charactername traitname points
||Gives points for the character’s trait.
||Forces opponent to accept diplomatic proposal
||General is invulnerable in combat
||Kills selected character
Rome: Total War Hints, Tips
- Change the User Interface
- Next to the words MINIMAL_UI change FALSE to TRUE
- Chane Unit Size
- Next to the words UNIT_SIZE change the number to either 20(Small), 40(Normal), 80(Large), or 160(Huge)
- Remove Unit Banners
- Next to the words SHOW_BANNERS change TRUE to FALSE
- Remove Cutscenes
- Next to the words EVENT_CUTSCENES change TRUE to FALSE
- Unrestricted Camera
- Next to the words RESTRICT_CAMERA change TRUE to FALSE
- Unlimited Ammo
- Next to the words LIMITED_AMMO change TRUE to FALSE
- Turn off Fog of War
- Next to the words FOG_OF_WAR change TRUE to FALSE
- Remove Fatigue
- Next to the word FATIGUE change TRUE to FALSE
- Next to the word SUBTITLES change FALSE to TRUE
- Remove Morale
- Next to the word MORALE change TRUE to FALSE
- Next to the words USE_WIDESCREEN change FALSE to TRUE
- Skip the Prologue
- Next to the words FIRST_TIME_PLAY change TRUE to FALSE
- Turn off the Advisor
- Next to the words MUTE_ADVISOR change FALSE to TRUE, and next to BLIND_ADVISOR change FALSE to TRUE
- Turn off Unit Arrow Markers
- Next to the words DISABLE_ARROW_MARKERS change FALSE to TRUE