Mod: Diadochi - Total War 0.94 (Patch)
This mod by the DTW Team gives depth and accuracy to Diadochi factions, focusing on the era between the rise and fall of the successor states around 305 BC - 147 BC. The goal of the mod is unit and AI balance.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Author: DTW Team
NB: This is to fix bugs in v0.92b!
A patch for v0.92 Public Beta. This patch introduces a whole new Roman roster and Polybian Reforms. Gone with the out-of-era Marian legions. Re-Balanced unit stats and improved recruitment. A new background script handles AI financial support and garrion scripts. Try it out yourself to find out more!
- New Camillan (Early) and Polybian (Late) Roman units complete with unitcards
- New Polybian Reforms - Requires 80 turns, whole of Italy, Sicily, Corsica&Sardinia + Epidamnos in Epirus
- New Background Script - Handles Garrison scripts, Polybian Reforms and AI Financial support
- Massive re-balancing of unit stats, unit costs and campaign map
- New Faction symbols for: Rome, Epirus, Seleucids, Pergamum and Achaea
- Fixed thracian cultural and regional recruitment
- Made Historical battles up-to-date with latest units
- Numerous minor bugs fixed
- Your DTW Team
|File Name: xgmD_patch_v094b.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 64.43 MB||Files Added: 9,406|
|Downloads: 2,129 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,192,692 (72,282 last week)|
|Posted: 06.04.2009||Supporters: n/a|