Mod: LOTR: Total War Open Beta 2.0 Installer
Total conversion for Rome Total War based on The Lord of the Rings trilogy, that allows the player to replicate the epic battles seen in the movies. It includes a campaign, historical battles, remodelled cities and scenarios, wide variety of units and fa
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: LOTR-TW OPEN BETA 2.0
1. You must first have Rome Total War: Alexander already installed!
2. Run LOTRTW_v2.0_OB.exe
3. Make sure you point the installer to your Rome - Total Rome folder
4. Once installed, right-click and drag your RomeTW-ALX.exe to the desktop and Create Shorcut
5. Right-click on the new short-cut and choose Properties
6. In the "Target" window in properties, ADD this line at the end (there is a space before the dash -):
-mod:alexander/lotrtw so the line may look like this:
"C:Program FilesActivisionRome - Total WarRomeTW-ALX.exe" -mod:alexander/lotrtw
note that it may not look exactly as that. DO NOT CHANGE OR DELETE ANYTHING BETWEEN THE QUOTATION MARKS.
7. Once done, right-click again on the short-cut and rename it to LOTR-TW
You're done and can play "The Lord of the Rings: Total War" 2.0 Open Beta.
8. Optional: if you want to have the opening movies of the mod to be LOTR-TW as well, just go into your Rome -Total War folder and run the file Opening_Movie_Swapper.bat
It will swap the original movies with LOTR-TW movies. If you want the original movies back, just run the file again. None of the files are deleted, they're only swapped around.
9. There's a music pack available as a separate download.
|File Name: LOTRTW_v2.0b_OB1.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 246.51 MB||Files Added: 11,375|
|Downloads: 49,705 (77 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,849,671 (32,969 last week)|
|Posted: 29.01.2010||Supporters: n/a|