Mod: Amazon: Total War 6.0J with Patch 2a
For Mature Players Only, contains some nudity depicted in ancient combat. By either downloading or installing this mod's compressed file, the user who performed the download/installation acknowledges that he (or she) is legal to view such content and he o
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Patch 2a
Mainly correcting problems caused by our testers checking in files in sequence.
These were not discovered until Hyperfyre reported the CTD described in Patch 1.
Corrected Amazon Grenadier Cavalry, Heavy Cavalry, and Demi-Lancer using the same skin for Thyssa and Amazonia.
Corrected numerous unit description and unit info issues.
Corrected titles for Amazon Named Characters.
Corrected Libyan Amazon Peasant skin
Corrected Militia cavalry faces.
Corrected numerous Amazon Unit Cards.
Corrected Battle Event Subtitles, references to men are now gender neutral.
added new Latin and military quotes, as well as new translations.
added quest/achievement announcements using advisory message.
added new Libyan Assassin animation and skin.
Emergency fix for a CTD caused by any faction fighting against Libyan Amazon Horde during loading the battle.
New Steppe Axe Cavalry added for the Sarmatians and the Scythians.
New Steppe Axemen units added for the Sarmatians and the Scythians.
1. Added Amazon Agent's ability to recruit/raise own faction's army in certain enemy territories where there are Amazon communities.
2. new caro-ballistae crew animation and skin
3. new Sarmatian Virgin Cavalry animation and skin
4. corrected Sarmatian "cataphract" armor for caro-ballistae, scale armors are actually made of tile sliced from horse/ox hoofs which was attached to the fowler netting, not linked metal plates.
5. re-adjusted Amazon unit size. This is trying to deploy the decimal system for most unit size configurations. The recommended unit size is the highest setting.
6. removed load screen files to free up more memory, because there about 60 new event monitors running in the script, reducing the load screen files compensates for the memory loss.
7. fixed the minor prize re-entrant issue.
8. Libyan CTD reported by Satapatiš
9. New Armenic Peltast Animation and skin
10. New Geothe Foot Archer unit size.
11. New Thyssagetae Amazon Lesser General Animation
12. Trimmed the download file size by 15%
Corrected 6.0j Beta bugs
1. missing Amazon Militia Horse Archer Unit Info file.
2. Amazon Militia archers are too under-powered.
3. Incorrect Caro Ballistae crew skin for Sarmatian
4. Corrected Thyssa Heavy Lancer which used incorrect animation of a demi-lancer.
5. New skin for Libyan Militia Demi-lancer with corrected animation
6. The 6.0J release also corrected Libyan CTD when viewing of the settlement in battlemap.
6.0j Pre-Beta Features
- added minor bonus if certain important cities are captured.
- New BUM transformed light units mainly for the Scythians.
.New Scythian Head Hunting Maiden unit, now taking the form of semi-armored horse archer unit mounted on fast horse.
.New Scythian Horde units
.New Scythian Virgin Archers
.New Sarmatian Virgin Cavalry Skin
- brand new Amazon Militia Archers
- brand new Amazon Militia Horse Archers animation and skins
- new Amazon Longbow Archers,
- new Amazon Companion Horse Archers animation and skins.
- The number of warriors in advanced tech units have been reduced.
- New animation for Libyan Heavy Cavalry
- All male light horse units are now mounting medium horses instead.
- thoroughbred horse as tradable commodity, and units with race horse can only be raised in the regions where the thoroughbred horses are available. The exception being if the region has circus maximus or higher equestrian sports facility.
- 6.0j also tries to refine the previous BUM concept detail regarding attire.
The change is, female light units does not mean it has to be without clothing. It is true for mounted light horse units because any extra weight would increase the load, and for the light horse mount, it is of paramount consideration to keep the weight to a minimum. But the foot units do not have to have the same weight restriction. So for the Scythian changes, some of non-combat oriented light foot units have animal pelt as their attires. There will be no uniform because according to the BUM principles, the cost would be prohibitive. So in a way this is a logical extension to the Thracian Peltast unit change, in which instead of wearing fabricated garment as in the original RTW, it has animal pelt as the attire. With the animal pelt as the unit attire, the cost is justified, otherwise it is not. Still, for CQC light units equipped with shields, many of the units will have naked upper torso and limbs, because this is the only way to guarantee free movement during combat and field maneuver.
Credits: Credit as stated in read-me file
|File Name: AmazonTW-Reignited_rev6_0J_w_Patch2.7z|| Author: ParthianShot
|File Size: 218.88 MB||Files Added: 12|
|Downloads: 487 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 19,032 (13,669 last week)|
|Posted: 25.08.2012||Supporters: 6 (+1 Add)|