Patch: 2.068 Patch
Upgrade Serious Sam 2 to version 2.068 with this patch.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- * Implemented Deathmatch game mode
* It is now possible to execute a script file from the console (exec script.cfg)
* Added samListPlayers() console command - displays the list of all players in the 'playerindex playername' format.
* Implemented banning of players by IP address (permanent or temporary).
* Implemented map list and map rotation - map list can be specified either in a cvar or through a file.
* Added falling damage.
* Added damage impact - knockback from explosions.
* Increased player speed for deathmatch games (12.5 m/s).
* In DM, player runs faster when using the chainsaw.
* Players dop the current weapon when killed (DM only).
* It is now posible to disable items, weapons and powerups.
* Player can be gibbed (DM only).
* Implemented the in-game voting system (votes for next map, map restart, kicking players, temporary player ban).
* Added the 'only if stronger' option to auto weapon change setting.
* Chat message sound is much louder now.
* Added support for multi-core in physics solver (disabled by default).
|File Name: sam2patch.php|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 43.83 MB||Files Added: 9,663|
|Downloads: 1,215 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,451,303 (73,825 last week)|
|Posted: 07.03.2006||Supporters: n/a|