Patch: Patch 1.09 to 1.11
This patch will bring v1.09 or later to v1.11.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Version 1.11
Enjoy the new map for skirmish and multiplayer
The Valley of Monhaim is surrounded by alpine mountains. Three competitors challenge you in a race for victory. The starting sectors offer plenty of building space. But you should pay close attentionto your enemies because their bases are close-by. To gain tactical advantage you may conquer the huge, nebulous central sector, which offers a Victory Point and makes for a hub to reach your competitors. Use research to gain the technological edge over your opponents and strengthen your economy by trading with the Ports along the rivers.
The new Technology Board “The Occult Science” offers players 6 exciting Occult Technologies:
1. Necromancy: Fallen soldiers briefly come back from the dead to avenge their death.
2. Evil Eye: Fewer Clerics are needed to proselytize Camps.
3. Deal with the Devil: For every soldier you send to kingdom come, you’ll be rewarded with coins.
4. Demonic Bargaining: You’ll get more coins for each batch of Garments and Jewellery you sell at Ports and Marketplaces.
5. Dark Aura: The effect of Clerics deployed in Camps is increased by 5%.
6. Hidden Persuasion: With every deal they close at Ports or Market Places, your Traders have a 10% chance of obtaining their merchandise without having to pay.
The new Trading Board “The Pentacle” is now available in the Map Forge.
Added the new Template Exchange to upload, browse, share and rate templates created in the Map Forge.
Fixed a wrong message that was displayed after the game lost its network connection
Fixed a double displayed mentor text
Fixed a bug related to the shortcuts on MAC that were implemented with patch 1.09 – Shortcuts now work on MacOS
Fixed a bug were a Facebook account cannot be connected to game
Fixed a rare desync when players quit the game
Fixed sound issues that occurred when the online connection wasn’t available.
Players with the 32-bit version of Vista & Windows 7 should increase the amount of virtual RAM that’s available to the game:Or else they won’t be able to play in high details
1. Go to Start -> Accessories -> Command prompt.
2. Rightclick it and select "Run as Administrator".
3. Type (or copy): BCDEDIT /Set IncreaseUserVa 2300
4. There should be a confirmation that it worked.
|File Name: the_settlers_7_1.09_or_later_to_1.11.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 375.03 MB||Files Added: 9,777|
|Downloads: 607 (9 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,404,822 (58,577 last week)|
|Posted: 08.12.2010||Supporters: n/a|