Patch: Patch 1.04
The patch features some minor fixes within the game and some additional features. The patch also prepares the game to support the upcoming downloadable Level Editor, which will be available next week.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
* Crash bug related to fonts fixed (this affected PDAs, weapon upgrade menu and some others)
* Minor text fixes throughout the English version
* Many collisions fixed in the missions, the player should no longer be able to get to the "edge of the world" in any mission
* New sound drivers should help with some sound issues
* Mission 4: ISERCom; Some people have experienced problems like getting stuck in the corridor fight in the middle of Mission 4. (The doors should open automatically after x minutes).
* Mission 7: Provectus; in co-op, players should be able to continue the game if they die during the Provectus reactor fixing.
* GeForce 6600GT; some graphics bugs fixed (new NVIDIA drivers fix a lot of bugs too)
* Keyboard-only aiming possibility added (no mouse required)
* Windowed mode now with titlebar (movable window)
* Unofficial support for more keyboard buttons
* After completing the game on "Hard" difficulty, a new difficulty setting "Very Hard" becomes available.
* After completing the game on "Very Hard" difficulty, the ultimate difficulty setting becomes available: "Impossible".
* "Reset After Load" added to Shadowgrounds Launcher; if the game crashes when you press "START" in the Loading Menu, disabling this feature may help on some graphics cards.
* Cheat code support added
* Configuration to allow future Level Editor support
|File Name: sg_patch_104.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 6.64 MB||Files Added: 9,773|
|Downloads: 479 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,414,462 (60,009 last week)|
|Posted: 02.06.2006||Supporters: n/a|