SpellForce 2: Dragon Storm HQ
SpellForce 2: Dragon Storm HQ (PC)
* Continuation of the legendary story in an exciting campaign with spectacular new landscapes, with more than 30 hours of playing time!
* More RPG-experience through special hero-quests: the companions of your Avatar open quests that will provide them with additional abilities.
* A consistent world: players will also visit familiar cities from SpellForce 2, where massive changes are taking place – never before has an RTS been so capable of telling a continuous story!
* Command the additional Shaikan faction with its mighty Drago n titan!
* An expanded skill tree offers the new Shaikan section for even more customized hero development.
* Units of the Shaikan can choose between several upgrades allowing you to adapt them to your tactics.
* Summoning magic allows you to conjure loyal companion animals!
* Choose from hundreds of new equipment items, and create powerful crafted set items!
* New maps for the free multiplayer mode: face the most legendary warriors in the Arena Quest!
* Measure your group of heroes against those of other players in skirmish mode in the Fortress of Decision.
Available on: PC PC Rank: 2412 / 5,725 | Overall Rank: 4819 / 14,119
SpellForce 2: Dragon Storm Trailer #1
02:18 | 1,230 views | 0 comments
|Nordic delay SpellForce 2 - Demons Of The Past until ... (1)|
|There'll be no expansion coming to SpellForce 2 in two weeks' time as Nordic Games has announced an 'adjournment' until mid-January, 2014, as they plan to launch single and multiplayer "all in one go."
The original plan was for the single-player campaign to arrive first, multiplayer modes later. They admit it was "not an easy decision" but opted for a more "comprehensive" release.
|Posted: 10.10.2013 by Technet2k|
|Final add-on Demons Of The Past for SpellForce 2, out... (0)|
|Nordic Games is all teary-eyed as the final add-on for SpellForce 2 is announced for the RPG-RTS hybrid. Demons Of The Past is the "last of its kind" with it due out October 24th for PC, and it's standalone.
It'll be available through digital channels as well as those places "made from bricks." It's priced around $/€19.99 / £ 17.99. Nordic boast it's "fulfilling and conclusive" to the series.
|Posted: 20.09.2013 by Technet2k|
|Spellforce developer EA Phenomic shuttered (0)|
|German developer EA Phenomic has been shuttered by Electronic Arts. The developer had best been known for the Spellforce series, as well as creating BattleForge. The studio also worked on Lords of Ultima and Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances, a browser-based free-to-play RTS.|
|Posted: 12.07.2013 by JonahFalcon|
|View all SpellForce 2: Dragon Storm news...(3)|