Patch: Patch 1.02 to 1.03 Euro/CA/AU
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory: All Downloads (19) Patches (12) | Demos (1) | Maps (1) | Movies (4) | Others (1)
Euro/CA/AU retail v1.02 to v1.03 patch.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory v1.03 Patch Contents
Highlights of patch 1.03 include various fixes and minor enhancements.
- Partially corrected skinning crashes when AlienGUIse is present.
- Fixed divergences caused by mouse interactions after quickloading.
- Fixed Network NAT traversal issues through certain routers
- Intel IG fixes (if software vertexprocessing not supported, disabled mouse
delag if event queries are not supported)
- Fixed graphic problems resulting in one of the player losing his HUD and
being unable to use night vision and messed-up thermal vision. This happened
for users playing against another player under particular hardware
- Fixed crash when menu owner gets deleted before the disconnection is
- Fixed disconnection if the client was in the in-game chat while the host was
restarting the game.
- The Voice chat port is now properly punched through for connection through
- [Versus] Corrected the Uzi problem with ATI Radeon 9700 in Versus.
- [Versus] The host no longer see where bombs are placed on the radar. He has
to seek for them, just like clients.
- [Versus] In the Aquarius map, a Mercenary grabbed by a Spy doesn't get stuck
in the crunching box; he dies with the Spy.
- [Versus] The tutorial mode appears clearly for everyone in the lobby.
- [Versus] Correction on a Camera bug that always displays its detection
- Added a specific message when the Coop player is disconnected because the
- Connection to ubi.com through HTTP proxy is now properly supported. If you
are using an HTTP proxy, you must edit the
SplinterCell3.ini file usually located (depending on your system) in:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory\SplinterCell3.ini
Then, add the following lines in your splintercell3.ini under the [UBI.COM]
section with your web proxy settings:
Note: By default, this folder is hidden by Windows. To browse it, you must do
the following in Explorer:
Select Tools->Folder options->View and check the "Show hidden files and
folders" radio button.
- [Versus] A new message from the host if the clients leave the game via the
"Quit game" button.
|File Name: scct_1.02_to_1.03_euro.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 32.83 MB||Files Added: 9,387|
|Downloads: 519 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,182,512 (85,211 last week)|
|Posted: 01.06.2005||Supporters: n/a|