Patch: Full Patch 1.03 US
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory: All Downloads (19) Patches (12) | Demos (1) | Maps (1) | Movies (4) | Others (1)
US retail v1.03 full patch.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory v1.03 Patch Contents
Highlights of patch 1.03 include various fixes and minor enhancements.
- Partially corrected skinning crashes when AlienGUIse is present.
- Fixed divergences caused by mouse interactions after quickloading.
- Fixed Network NAT traversal issues through certain routers
- Intel IG fixes (if software vertexprocessing not supported, disabled mouse
delag if event queries are not supported)
- Fixed graphic problems resulting in one of the player losing his HUD and
being unable to use night vision and messed-up thermal vision. This happened
for users playing against another player under particular hardware
- Fixed crash when menu owner gets deleted before the disconnection is
- Fixed disconnection if the client was in the in-game chat while the host was
restarting the game.
- The Voice chat port is now properly punched through for connection through
- [Versus] Corrected the Uzi problem with ATI Radeon 9700 in Versus.
- [Versus] The host no longer see where bombs are placed on the radar. He has
to seek for them, just like clients.
- [Versus] In the Aquarius map, a Mercenary grabbed by a Spy doesn't get stuck
in the crunching box; he dies with the Spy.
- [Versus] The tutorial mode appears clearly for everyone in the lobby.
- [Versus] Correction on a Camera bug that always displays its detection
- Added a specific message when the Coop player is disconnected because the
- Connection to ubi.com through HTTP proxy is now properly supported. If you
are using an HTTP proxy, you must edit the
SplinterCell3.ini file usually located (depending on your system) in:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory\SplinterCell3.ini
Then, add the following lines in your splintercell3.ini under the [UBI.COM]
section with your web proxy settings:
Note: By default, this folder is hidden by Windows. To browse it, you must do
the following in Explorer:
Select Tools->Folder options->View and check the "Show hidden files and
folders" radio button.
- [Versus] A new message from the host if the clients leave the game via the
"Quit game" button.
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory v1.02 Patch Contents
Highlights of patch 1.02 include fixes mainly for the Coop mode.
- A *LOT* of disconnections have been corrected in Coop mode.
- Maximum username length was inconsistent with the one used on ubi.com web
- Fix session connection issues when connecting to an online game.
- Fix impossibility to join a game (and the user having to hard quit the game)
after joining a game that he was banned from.
- Ingame chat should now be replicated properly.
- Maximum timeout has been slightly increased to help low-end machines
connected to high end ones.
- Corrected crash when saving in a Coop game using a wrong Game Saving
functionality. Note: In order to save, you must open the Pause menu and save
- Fix some issues with event not happening the same way on the two computers,
thus resulting in a disconnection.
- Fix some issues with passworded online games.
- All Seeing Eye support has been implemented.
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory v1.01 Patch Contents
Highlights of patch 1.01 include many small fixes.
- Fixed network disconnections which occurred on certain hardware
- Joining a LAN game would sometime not work properly on certain hardware
- Improved game recovery after a disconnection.
- Keys would be mixed-up in the chat box when quitting to lobby
- Rare random crashes during loading in Coop missions
- Incorrect player name shown in the pause menu and/or chat history (COOP, LAN
- Crash related with mouse wheel in interaction menu
- Crash when right-clicking a player already in your friend list
- Invalid map name in the session description field
- Bug preventing profiles with spaces to reload after a new map
- Bug that loaded default profile after playing Coop
- Fixed locking in the connection process if a user activated the Online Play
CD-Key and disconnected right after
- Minor fixes in menus
- The Joysticks.ini configuration file has been moved from the game system
directory to the Profile folder to allow Limited User Access users (eg. users
that do not have administrative rights on the computer) to play the game.
- Added instructions regarding CD key entry for online gaming.
|File Name: scct_1.00_to_1.03_america.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 79.02 MB||Files Added: 9,781|
|Downloads: 373 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,411,184 (59,887 last week)|
|Posted: 01.06.2005||Supporters: n/a|