Patch: Patch 1.02 Full US
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory: All Downloads (19) Patches (12) | Demos (1) | Maps (1) | Movies (4) | Others (1)
Brings the US "out-of-the-box" 1.0 version to 1.02.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory v1.02 Patch Contents
Highlights of patch 1.02 include fixes mainly for the Coop mode.
- A *LOT* of disconnections have been corrected in Coop mode.
- Maximum username length was inconsistent with the one used on ubi.com web site.
- Fix session connection issues when connecting to an online game.
- Fix impossibility to join a game (and the user having to hard quit the game) after joining a game that he was banned from.
- Ingame chat should now be replicated properly.
- Maximum timeout has been slightly increased to help low-end machines connected to high end ones.
- Corrected crash when saving in a Coop game using a wrong Game Saving functionality. Note: In order to save, you must open the Pause menu and save from there.
- Fix some issues with event not happening the same way on the two computers, thus resulting in a disconnection.
- Fix some issues with passworded online games.
- All Seeing Eye support has been implemented.
|File Name: splinter_cell_chaos_theory_1.00_To_1.02_america.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 77.48 MB||Files Added: 11,378|
|Downloads: 337 (3 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,861,850 (31,814 last week)|
|Posted: 21.04.2005||Supporters: n/a|