Mod: STALKER Clear Sky accuracy fix 1.0
This mod by Supernatur4L increases accuracy by taking the values used in the Oblivion Lost mod.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Readme File:
Thanks goes to Kanyhalos and Atrocious for making such a great OL mod and for allowing me to use their values.
Description: Alters the accuracy of weapons to match those of SoC: Oblivion Lost mod
1. Extract the gamedata folder to the stalker root directory
-by default example:
Program FilesGSC World PublishingS.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky
-if you did not install it in program files extract to the appropriate folder
-the same folder that contains the fsgame.ltx
2. Right click fsgame.ltx file in the root directory >> Open with >> Choose program... >> Select the program from a list
and choose notepad.
3. Find the line "$game_data$ = false| true| $fs_root$| gamedata" and change the false to a true and save the file
4. Launch the game and you will have Oblivion Lost mod accuracy for all weapons.
No new game required.
1. I did not change the hit_ values because
i. I find the NPCs hit you more often and as a personal preference i left them at vanilla value
ii. It creates a bigger challenge to get a headshot instead of shooting anywhere in the body and makes the firefights slightly longer
2. I did not alter the grenades as I found that with CS having more NPCs and them being clustered if you use very powerful grenades
you take out the groups too easily
P.S. I may spend more time working on a balance mod taking into consideration the new upgrade system
but for now I use it to finish the storyline without much frustration of not being able to hit
|File Name: ol_to_cs_accuracy_fix.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 256 KB||Files Added: 10,629|
|Downloads: 617 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,088,012 (57,716 last week)|
|Posted: 18.09.2008||Supporters: n/a|