Mod: Vandalised Firearms 1.20
This mod by SpeedCanHurt makes changes to all weapons. See File Details for specific changes.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
Any previous installations of Vandalised Firearms should be overwritten. Users who already have modified weapon and weapon upgrade files, for other weapon, iron sight, upgrade, trader, AI or sound mods, must use the zip installation for guaranteed compatibility.
Not to be modified and redistributed without the permission of the creator. For permission, email@example.com.
Version 1.20, Released 18.10.2008:
- Added correct ammunition types to NPCs with Desert Eagles.
- Added Desert Eagle ammunition code as new sections for improved compatibility.
- Added Desert Eagle ammunition to more traders.
- Added new unique inventory icons for Desert Eagle ammunition.
- Decreased armor-piercing abilities of buckshot.
- Decreased base accuracy for all pistols.
- Decreased base accuracy for the knife.
- Decreased damage done by buckshot.
- Decreased physics impulse from hits by all ammunition types.
- Decreased physics impulse from hits by the knife.
- Decreased weight for all 9x39mm ammunition.
- Increased armor-piercing abilities of all handgun ammunition.
- Increased base accuracy for 7.62x54mm 7N14 ammunition.
- Increased base accuracy for 7.62x54mm MG ammunition.
- Increased base accuracy for all handgun ammunition.
- Increased base accuracy for the SVD and SVU sniper rifles.
- Increased damage for all 9x39mm ammunition.
- Increased damage for all handgun ammunition.
- Increased damage for the knife.
- Increased hit probability for the knife.
- Increased number of pellets in buckshot cartridges from 10 to 12.
- Increased object-piercing abilities of most ammunition types.
- Modified all grenade and rocket types.
- Modified permanent and addon telescopic sights.
- Modified RPG Launcher and 6G30 grenade launcher.
- Modified underbarrel and addon grenade launchers.
- Tweaked all upgrade files for balance and realism.
- Tweaked artifical intelligence for NPCs.
- Tweaked amount of damage caused by hits to different areas of the body.
- Tweaked hit probabilities for all weapons.
- Tweaked mounted machinegun damage and accuracy.
- Tweaked the effects different stances have on accuracy.
- Updated the HTML manual.
Version 1.10, Released 01.10.2008:
- Added a HTML format manual.
- Added pistol iron sights by Karstux.
- Added the Desert Eagle, replacing the Jericho 941.
- Added the Desert Eagle ammunition to some traders.
- Added two types of ammunition for the Desert Eagle.
- Fixed problems with damage on some handguns.
- Fixed the crash caused when trying to join Freedom.
- Decreased base accuracy for the Classic Shotgun.
- Decreased number of pellets in buckshot cartridges from 15 to 10.
- Decreased rate of fire cost for bolt recoil upgrade from 50% to 33%.
- Decreased recoil for most assault rifles.
- Increased recoil for all handguns.
- Removed the ability to add a suppressor to the Desert Eagle.
- Removed the fsgame file due to operating system compatibility issues.
- Tweaked all upgrade files for weapons.
- Tweaked mounted machineguns, making it easier to enter Cordon.
- Tweaked all 5mm rifle rounds for better balance.
- Tweaked all handgun rounds for better balance.
- Upgrading ammunition types now affect velocity.
Version 1.02, Released 21.09.2008:
- Refixed weapon upgrade problems affecting hit power.
Version 1.01, Released 20.09.2008:
- Fixed issues with weapon upgrades, namely hit power.
Version 1.0, Released 19.09.2008:
- Increased weapon damage, accuracy and recoil.
- Realistic weapon performance, based on real-life counterparts.
- Real-world weapon names and descriptions.
- Handguns are more powerful.
- Now features improved upgrade support for rifles and shotguns.
- Performance based on type of ammunition used
- Misfire probabilities are the same for all weapons, but condition depreciation differs.
- Shotguns are better balanced with other types of weapons, and are more useful.
- Game is slightly more difficult, and requires real-life tactics to succeed in firefights.
- Grenades, grenade launchers and RPGs are unmodified in this version.
|File Name: vfire120.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 764 KB||Files Added: 9,769|
|Downloads: 290 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,356,473 (41,169 last week)|
|Posted: 20.10.2008||Supporters: n/a|